Guests
Final Fantasy 1-10

Yup Yup

i still play final fantast 8 when im bored

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

excluding FF8, because that was the worst FF game...ever.

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

any1 if u have a game boy go somewhere and get final fantasty tactics..good game if u on the road

FF8 is better than people say and FF7 is very overrated. FF6 and 5 are great. FF9 was a big piece of crap :P Sorry but the story just fell apart after disc 2. FF1 was great for its time and very revolutionary. FF10 was a nice step forward but still had a lot of the same lame stuff(i.e. stupid mini games that are just ridiculous). Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross are fantastic games. Secret of Mana 1-3 were great, Legend of Mana(5th in the series) was a HUGE disappointment.

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

Another one of my loves. <3 RPG's.

Anything by squaresoft was a great game excpet for one I can name which was TERRIBLE (The Bouncer).

FF8 was a lot better than people gave it credit for. I loved it but, people didn't like cause of the whole "Adult" themed type story cause they were so used to the kiddy like theme. FF7 tho sir chuck isn't overrated. It is a great game IMO and has THE COOLEST AND BADEST VILLAIN EVAR..SEPHIROTH!!! Story was great and it kind of revolutionized what rpgs are today. When that game came out on PS1, I bought it first day, skipped skool and picked it up. I grabbed all the internet media I could on it and all the magazines with pictures, in fact I still think I have some of the mags. I was in aweshock after seeing the graphics. I played the demo COUNTLESS number of times. FF7 still holds to be one of my fav games of all time next to many FF's and a few others.

Every FF was incredible.

FF4 still holds to be my favorite.

Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross were also great games. I happen to enjoy CT or than CC.

Xenogears was great. Xenosaga...A little on the boring side after playing for 20 mins and watching an hours worth of movies.

NE one every play Wild Arms 1 or 2? 3 didn't like.

Suikdoen 1, 2, or 3?

The list goes on and on. I can name tons more but we'll see where it leads after this post. L8r bye.

I must agree with tek, many people dislike FF8 although i found it to be a great game myself! and FF7 is byfar one of my fav games, great villian, awsome story line, and it had gerat graphics for its time...I never did play FF9, saw my friend playing it one day and decided it was lame...what do u think bout 9 tek?

The thing I didnt like about 8 was that using magic hurt your stats. I loved the idea of junctioning magic but then I hated that I couldnt cast it. If they had a normal magic system with junctioning that coudl rock. Also the story in 8 was great. 7 I hated the mini games. That is when Square started putting in lame mini games and I hate them. I want a complete game without lame mini games. 6 was the last time Square delivered that and it will remain forever my favorite FF game unless square pulls off a miracle.

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

Well 9....I can't say I enjoyed it as much as 8 or 7 but...It was a good game none the less. I don't think many people did like it as it was actually kind of kiddy. I must say tho that the story isn't terribly bad on that one. I try and give all FF's a fair chance to see what is right and what is wrong and quite frankly I have never hated one cause of it. A lot of people do feel 6 is the best one where I tend to agree that 4 is the best one. Everyone has their favs I know and I believe Zweih's fav. is FF7.

BTW Chuckles, Even tho you juntioned magic you can still cast it regardless. Maybe your game was haxed := .

I HEAR YOU RAVEN! I LOVE FALLOUT! one of the best RPGs out there, besides personally I hate all the magic crap like Diablo and FF, while Im in love with all the down-to-earth stuff and fallout series are the best in that aspect :D

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests
i still play final fantast 8 when im bored

i love this game..always will...play it late at noight over and over....

DIE SEIFER DIE!!!!!!!

BTW Chuckles, Even tho you juntioned magic you can still cast it regardless.  Maybe your game was haxed  := .

You can cast it but if you have it junctioned to a stat your stats will go down as having less of that spell in reserve means less benefit from the junction.