tropolis

Guest Smoke

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

Hey if you have beef with me or my playing style. Then post it here and stop saying it in game.

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests

I think your meow is secksi :blink:

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

well I'm not a negative person, however I do get irritated when people ff, block, or bait me.

also lately I seem to be getting alot of flack from people who I feel are unjustly classifying me, and I will become defensive in such situations.

I do like to talk on the voicecom, I'm not sure about abuse though, pretty sure I'm usually trying to joke around with my team or tell them where the enemy is or my position.

meow? though I do have the tendancy to yell at people on voice com that are being disruptive, maybe thats where you think im being negative.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

you bait worse than most fisherman and you camp to much.

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

mr.x -I'd rather be flamed here then waste my time defending myself ingame which only gets me heated up and throws off my game.

m0ss - I play so that my team wins the round , their are certain people I'll follow into a skirmish cause i know if I don't there gonna shoot through me. camp to much? I am the king of rushing , I'm 1 of the most offensive players I know, with the exception of aztec and depending on how well my team is playing the map, if I need to play defense/camp so my team can stand a chance of winning the round then so be it.

m0ss I know you prefer match play and probably hating pubbing except to hone your reflexes in rushing, but for some of us that don't get the oppurtunity to scrim instead of pub all the time, I try to work on angles flanking and various other things, not just rushing and dying.

I do have the tendancy to yell at people on voice com that are being disruptive

Not your job. You'll continue to get kicked/banned for yelling/flaming/degrading other clients.

m0ss - I play so that my team wins the round , their are certain people I'll follow into a skirmish cause i know if I don't there gonna shoot through me. camp to much? I am the king of rushing , I'm 1 of the most offensive players I know, with the exception of aztec and depending on how well my team is playing the map, if I need to play defense/camp so my team can stand a chance of winning the round then so be it.

m0ss I know you prefer match play and probably hating pubbing except to hone your reflexes in rushing, but for some of us that don't get the oppurtunity to scrim instead of pub all the time, I try to work on angles flanking and various other things, not just rushing and dying.

Have to disagree with you there, I've played with you numerous times,

and numerous times you make no effort to help team win if it means

you are going to die. You've been kicked (maybe banned) numerous

times from the fall3n for whining and insulting your teammates. FF

will always have a risk of getting shot in the back, no matter what

server. I'm not trying to flame ya Smoke, just telling you how I see

it. Lets keep the conversation civil, and calm. :rolleyes:

:ph34r:

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

keep it coming guys im enjoying this

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

btw: in the got bann3d Hoogz thread=

when I said "pimps out server" I met advertising it , just to clarify

wow. Smoke a camper? ha! I believe you're playing with another guy named Smoke. He rushes every oppertunity he has got. Yes i cant spell so drop it before you say anything. this topic is on Smoke, :D . Anyway, Smoke is cool, continue to play well and own.

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

fatty- I'm not sure why enjoying what people think about you is "having issues", I never said I agreed with their statements.

He was just meaning (I believe) that it sounds pretty masochistic welcoming flames down upon your head. But I also understand it is better to have all the stuff come out here instead of in-game when you are trying to concentrate and not be TK'ed.

Nothing really productive is happening here now.

I'll just close it to prevent any flames that might

come. :rolleyes:

Final note, were all different people, with different

play styles... a 1000+ of people connect to Mmmm

server on a given day. Their is bound to be players

who don't like a team mates playing style. What

should be the same is the manner in how we

communicate our feedback and our opinions; Calmly,

and friendly.

.... WoW..I felt like Jerry Springer for a second :lol:

:ph34r: