Swine/Pooh Flu

Laz.e.rus

I heard a song by a a comedian/singer/songwriter called Piglet and Pooh. Not sure if the song is based on that picture or vice versa but the song is fricken' funny. I googled but couldn't find it posted anywhere. The artist's name is Brian Haner and I heard in on the May 11th and 12th shows of The Bob And Tom Show on the radio. I'm a VIP member of their site so I can download show archives so I clipped it to a .mp3 of just the song but because of copyright issues and such I'm not gonna post it. Sorry.

I heard a song by a a comedian/singer/songwriter called Piglet and Pooh. Not sure if the song is based on that picture or vice versa but the song is fricken' funny. I googled but couldn't find it posted anywhere. The artist's name is Brian Haner and I heard in on the May 11th and 12th shows of The Bob And Tom Show on the radio. I'm a VIP member of their site so I can download show archives so I clipped it to a .mp3 of just the song but because of copyright issues and such I'm not gonna post it. Sorry.

what a meaningful post dweez. im gonna paraphrase "i heard this song its funny, but im not gonna post it cause i could get in trouble, too bad" :wiggle2:

what a meaningful post dweez. im gonna paraphrase "i heard this song its funny, but im not gonna post it cause i could get in trouble, too bad" :wiggle2:

... But He'll hum it for ya!