Desert Combat 0.3

jb55

Well as you probably have noticed (or not) I haven't been playing alot of counterstrike recently, mostly because of Desert Combat 0.3. This game is amazing, in the latest release (0.3) there are a few different classes: (this is off the top of my head)

-Sniper

-Assault

-Heavy Assault

-Support

-Special Ops

You can man SCUD launchers, mobile artillery, and the bomber plane (AC-130) which has a spawn point inside! The support class can drop mortors and assault classes can drop sand bags!

I was just wondering if anyone has tried it yet, and if you have battlefield42 I highly recommend you downloading this right away!

oh werd they released 0.3? I havent played BF or Desert Combat in a Week, i gotta download it. And yes Desert Combat does rock, its a little buggy but I can live with it.

They fixed alot of bugs, the A-10 doesnt own as much, and no more mig ownage, you have to aim directly at the person to kill them instead of the bullets sorta having splash damage. It's still the ALPHA version though, of course its gonna have bugs!

Teamwork is great, I love it when the assault class lays down sandbags at an important area, and then the support class lays down mortors behind the sand bags, and if you do it right they cant hit you... and the mortors help balance the whole infantry vs tank thing too.

Well anyway, i'm posting from school so I gtg bye!

:ph34r:

you should check out the site http://www.desertcombat.com it is a great game, team play is also very good. the maps are massive compared to cs. there are so many places where action can take place which just adds to it. the vehicles are also amazingly great. Depending upon the tank, gunners can be shielded, and there are numerous types...check it out, definately worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

well is there enough community peeps to get a battle going. we have zad,face,quick,abyss,longhair,chief,magruter,yer and myself that play on our channel is there enough to challange

hey kurtz can you pm me with the TS ip or just post up...last time i checked it was down, so i havent been back, but i would love you play again with you guys, gg ind33d. ;)

nofx, i been nasty with the chopper :P