What to do w/ our Aion Legion

Sedah

Okay, some of us are aware our brigade is passing down the 'owner' of the legion to someone else. My question is, who are we volunteering to take the place?

I talked to some legion members and of us doesn't want that responsibility (including myself haha) due to the fact it takes hours for planning and recruiting. SO, who's it going to be? hehe

other option for us was...

1. merge w/ a legion

2. join a legion and let everyone choose which way they want to go

(my opinion: I personally would like to merge it with another legion or join/ whichever one. Some of us are in the high level already or even at max level :cough: Lousiest :luxhello:GRATS...anyway; I'd really like to start doing some raids and world bosses but that's really not possible the way we have been going )

does ANYONE want to take lead and start recruiting? Shaft? Shaft? hehe Unclean? or maybe LOB!? :shrug03:

I'd love to try to take lead but with work and class I just don't have enough time to focus on it like I'd like to. I'm all for merging or finding another legion to join though. I actually also created an Elyos on Vaizel to get to know the Elsea landscape for better rift jumping on Lob. >3

Grats on 50, Lous!

I don't know if it'd make sense to have Lobs(aka Ahro) or myself in that legion leader role, since our availability is limited. Recruiting by itself isn't a huge deal - you can charm people and sometimes they ask about joining the legion. And any officer can do recruiting, it doesn't have to be the legion leader. I'm not sure what the "planning" aspect is that you're referring to.

But if we want to join another legion, there are two that seem like they'd be a pretty good fit:

Sedition - very like-minded, competitive end game content is their focus. Just saw some writeups on aionsource and Aion's official forums about them.

Noctis Alari - very friendly group, active on vent. Actively recruiting in the game. I think some of you have grouped with them too. It'd probably be an easy transition.

there's actually a group of people I play with that 'was' on Noctis Alari; but they all left the legion couple days later. They said the brigade was an "a**hole" and would yell at legion members for 'not' using vent haha/ Idk why she would get upset about that tho

they moved to the legion called <blackheart>

I just thought it was ridic; how something like that would get someone mad hehe

o wells; but Ive been playing with them since the 20's so they're pretty cool

and for <sedition> I saw a whole group of them; they were heading to do a world boss hehe :luxhello:I wanted to watch but bleh; was trying to grind ^.^

he got kicked out by ebil LMAO :biglaugha: and she says it was by 'accident' lol

*I will be going the legionless route by the end of this weekend as well*

Edited by Sedah

Sedah dropped from the guild on his main toon (Yunnie) - not sure why. He won't give a reason in vent or tells. :(

He misses out on:

-Legion chat

-Legion warehouse

We miss out on:

-AP points for the legion

-Contribution points for the legion

-Sedah's talk in group chat, knowledge about the game

He gets:

-???

Here are the only reasons I can think of:

1. He's having someone power level his character when we're all offline (e.g. middle of the night), and he doesn't want to risk us getting our accounts banned.

2. He's scouting for another legion, and hoping people will try to get him to join.

3. He's already in another legion, and doesn't want us to know b/c he doesn't want to offend us.

And there has to be a reason, otherwise he'd just stay in the guild for the pluses. :)

• 2 weeks later...