got a job........finally!

bushwack

Just finished my first week of work programming CNC operations for extrusion dies. Not really what I planned for a new job but after only working 3 maybe 4 months out of the 12 last year, I took it. Taking a pay cut sucks but so does to living on unemployment funds. I was at my last job 17 years, being the new guy TOTALLY BITES, lol.

For those of you laid off, I wish you the best of luck.

So, I complain to my regular customer at my Clerks II job that I hate this line of work.... then they tell me that their husband has been out of work for 17 months as they swipe their EBT/food stamp card while wearing their obviously expensive but aging wardrobe....

And then you remember....oh yeah... I have a job.... in Michigan.

Perspective can change the world.

So, I complain to my regular customer at my Clerks II job that I hate this line of work.... then they tell me that their husband has been out of work for 17 months as they swipe their EBT/food stamp card while wearing their obviously expensive but aging wardrobe....

I'm working lawyer by day, lab by night. I have to keep reminding myself that I make good money and I am gaining experience too. Maybe someday this economy will improve and I an be a 9-5 person (hey, I can dream while still appreciating).

laz, you should retire from posting after this one. FINALLY, a post that makes sense.

:luxhello: