Curling

mookie

Just saw the Olympics TV schedule a few days ago; looks like about half the curling will be on at various parts of the day. This was definitely my favorite thing from the last Olympics. Anyone else looking forward to this?

i was this close to joining an open curling league in minnesota. i went by for one session, got way too drunk, then forgot about the season sign up deadlines. true story.

yeah, i'll be watching this. anything to keep an eye on?

GC Alumni

Right now I'm mostly keeping an eye on Madeleine Dupont (January). :)

I'll be interested to find out if China's any good. They're in the women's and men's tournaments. Johnson's team didn't make it I guess, which is too bad. I'd have to think that Scotland is a favorite for the men and their match with Canada on the 20th will be big.

Ott will be one I'm watching for sure, but it doesn't look like many of Switzerland's matches will be on TV.

Sorry, just speaking for myself, open and free, not sharing the opion of others... Just Mine. A Waste of good ice.

Could be cut up into little squares and used in soda for a nice cool drink.. Curling..

Just saw the Olympics TV schedule a few days ago; looks like about half the curling will be on at various parts of the day. This was definitely my favorite thing from the last Olympics. Anyone else looking forward to this?

The winter Olympics are for the downhill events (skiing, snowboarding), people on skates (hockey, speed skating, even some figure skating *shutup*), and the bob sleddy type events.

I have a hard time legitimizing "sports" if they can be played while holding/drinking a beer.

a big weight with a handle and a couple of brooms? rofl :biglaugha:

• 4 weeks later...
GC Alumni

I got to catch some of the US v Germany Game but I had to go before I the finish of the 6th end, now they're showing hockey. Stupid Classes.

3-0 already, looks to be not much of a game I guess. Take heart, the women's first draw is on in 50 minutes.

I'm Having trouble staying up late watching everthing.... I too was waiting to see a bit of Curling after the Hockey Game, but my rabit ears only pick up one station showing Olympics games , here and there.. and nothing on Curling when I was watching..a hhhhhh ahhhhh

GC Alumni

I'm Having trouble staying up late watching everthing.... I too was waiting to see a bit of Curling after the Hockey Game, but my rabit ears only pick up one station showing Olympics games , here and there.. and nothing on Curling when I was watching..a hhhhhh ahhhhh

Sorry to tell you this, but I don't think any curling is scheduled on NBC, mostly on CNBC and MSNBC w/ a little on USA.

Japan looked pretty good yesterday.