Kansas

NorgmaN

GR are you serious? I didn't google, but back in 2000 when everyone could get broadband, I couldn't and was living at Ramblewood in Wyoming at the time. I move to rual Minnesota that spring and could get adsl in Frazee, Mn. I have to admit though after moving back to Caledonia in '04 the at&t dsl rocked, so I guess it just took 'em longer than others to put the infrastructure together.

182172_web_new030210googlecitylimits.jpgPokemon_Togepi_by_deviouselite.jpg

lol!

Back in 1998, The Journal reports, Topeka took on the name ToPikachu. No joke here: While it sounds vaguely like some weird vegetarian dish, ToPikachu was actually part of a city-wide promotion tied into the launch of the Pokemon franchise. Topeka ended up being the center of Pokemon's official nationwide kickoff. So yes, it could be worse.
source: http://www.pcworld.com/article/190601/topeka_thats_google_kansas_to_you.html

believe it or not, but GRR has been making moves over the past 5 years to grow the downtown into a medical campus -- michigan avenue on the hill is now known as "the miracle mile." they've got a couple major cancer research and children's hospitals there, and they're continuing to invest. considering how broke the state is, it's pretty amazing the number of private investors that are pumping cash into it.

so yeah, i was kinda joking about the "watch out for GRR z0M#!" but not really :D

182172_web_new030210googlecitylimits.jpgPokemon_Togepi_by_deviouselite.jpg

lol!

Back in 1998, The Journal reports, Topeka took on the name ToPikachu. No joke here: While it sounds vaguely like some weird vegetarian dish, ToPikachu was actually part of a city-wide promotion tied into the launch of the Pokemon franchise. Topeka ended up being the center of Pokemon's official nationwide kickoff. So yes, it could be worse.
source: http://www.pcworld.com/article/190601/topeka_thats_google_kansas_to_you.html

ahahahahahahahahahahahahah ammmaazinggg

believe it or not, but GRR has been making moves over the past 5 years to grow the downtown into a medical campus -- michigan avenue on the hill is now known as "the miracle mile." they've got a couple major cancer research and children's hospitals there, and they're continuing to invest. considering how broke the state is, it's pretty amazing the number of private investors that are pumping cash into it.

so yeah, i was kinda joking about the "watch out for GRR z0M#!" but not really :D

Ahh, Gotcha!! I should of never left med school to go to gvsu for a me degree. lol.. I've heard and read about the miracle mile, I also understand that MSU put a campus in GR, along with WMU a few years ago, Oh and GVSU. Now I'm thinking that I should give up my ambitions to go for a IT degree in Minnesota here and go back and get a nursing degree @ grcc lol. The nursing students are a lot hotter than the dorks I deal with in the IT field. lol..