Join Fatty in the Warrior Dash!?!?

Fatty

I am gathering a group to attend the Warrior Dash in Joliet, IL....on June 20th (arrive on June 19th).

http://www.warriordash.com

It's nothing but random mayhem..but does require some readiness....read about it...but it's gonna create some lifelong memories for me and some others!

Reply here after you've given it some thought! I've got a Facebook group setup for those that are committing to go....and we're reserve our spots after we have 10 people (we're at 4 now).

PS. We are totally dressing like warriors, btw..just have decided the genre.

How did you think of this insane race?

Warrior Dash was inspired by several competitions – Navy SEALs training, American Gladiators, Eco-Challenge and Ironman.

Hmmm, pretty sure they are also "borrowing" (heavily) from an event held in England/Scotland for sometime now. Gotta think for a bit to remember what it's called though.

aw! Joliet is across the canal from my parents house. My old stomping ground, lol.

The prison that is just over the bridge was used in the opening scene of Blues Brothers. If I was back in town I def would try and join.

pics!

Couldn't we just slop around the mud in your backyard, move a swingset, run to the corner store and back and call it a day?

The whole muddy with a buddy idea seems kinda... lame mudwrestling-ish. I keep thinking of Ox from Stripes.

Creepy

• 3 months later...