who would you hire?

stutters

The guy on the right obviously doesn't care about presentation and is slovenly. Why would I hire a guy that doesn't at least dress nicely for a serious job interview? The slob didn't even shave!

Plus, judging by his wanna-be-hipster stance, I would guess he uses something silly like a Mac and that's a problem as my office runs completely on PCs. None of our industrial testing software runs on a Mac...yup, wouldn't work. :shrug03:

GC Alumni
Plus, judging by his wanna-be-hipster stance, I would guess he uses something silly like a Mac and that's a problem as my office runs completely on PCs. None of our industrial testing software runs on a Mac...yup, wouldn't work. :shrug03:
weird, all this time i thought mac's were personal computers, too.

Maverick' date='18 March 2010 - 09:48 AM' timestamp='1268920101' post='479339']

Sorry SJ, when I said PC, I meant Windows-Based PCs. Oh, and I know allll about boot-camp, so don't go there either :)

heh, I think arguing the Term "PC" to include mac is silly, regardless if its a "personal computer(most are nowadays). Especially since the apple commercials use the acronym to single out windows computers entirely. But to answer the question, it would depend on the job and the qualification the applicants had and not looks, at least to a degree. If I didn't then I would not be able to justify my boss hiring me with my hippy hair and unkempt facial hair..