League of Legends

Vali

(edited)

For all the fans of Defenders of the Ancients out there. League of Legends is an awesome battle arena which takes the style of DOTA.

If you want to check it out http://www.leagueoflegends.com/

If you want to sign up use my referral link. https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b6589b60ef89

If I get 10 referral players to lvl 10 I will receive a free champion(hero for dota fans) unlock.

Would be appreciated.

If you guys do try it out. Add me "Vali For All Tid" and we will play some games!

Edited by Vali

Check it out lousy its tons of fun. Download it and play the tutorial them give me a shout on steam and ill come play a game with you =]

It is free to play jiffy. With playing for free you get the random 10 champions they allow all free users to play for the week. Purchasing the $29 copy gives you 20 champions and a couple runes. + Riot Points (there in game $).

But also as you play you win Influence Points and you can unlock champions and runes with that as well.

(edited)

You are kinda limited to champions unless you buy the game or play enough games to unlock who you want. all the champs seem pretty balanced so far =] they are adding a new champion every week and updating nerfs and buffs for champions too =]

Edited by Vali

I play this game!!! LVL 30.... btw like Vali said you dont ever have to purchase anything....every week there is a champion rotation where a select number of champions are free to play... as you play you earn influence points (IP)..... you can use these IP to purchase heroes and runes......... since every week the free champions are rotated you are going to have to purchase champions you want to use permanetly... you dont ever have to spend any real money to get all the champions but u will have to put in alot of time to get alot of them

(edited)

Phyzer i found you! i sent an invite.

... wow i didnt know about that site... that site is amazing!

Edited by Vali

Its far better then HoN so far.

i only played a partial bot game and got stomped, lol.

it appears i need some practice.

I went 3 vs 6 on a Bot Game, and stompped them, I just played bots to get a real feel for the game. I never played DoTA, but I like playing RTS games, so that might have helped. I hate Kayle, she doesn't feel like a Fighter/Tank the game claims her to be, I wanna test out Dr.Muto(Is that his name?), and Tyr (Im lazy): The Barbarian King.

Also, I only played like 3-4 Games of HoN, and its filled with losers (Literally, if you think the L4D2 Community is bad...play HoN, it's MUCH worse.)

Edited by ValenAlvern

(edited)

Dr. Mundo? he is awesome just spam his cleaver every 2-4 seconds and get some health regen and your golden... kayle is ehh.. i dont like her very much... i can never pop my ultimate in time to save someones life.

Add me to friends we can play a few =]

Vali For All Tid

Edited by Vali

Riot Games and Gamebattles.net just recently added a ladder... maybe we can get enough gc members to join the ladder and take a top place =]. We would be rewarded with Riot Points ( in game $0 to buy cool skins or champions =]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I am adding another resource for champion guides and builds. http://www.mobafire.com The name makes no reference to League of Legends (LoL for short) but it is solely an LoL resource site.

I've also set up a kid friendly Ventrillo. A buddy of mine from Canada has his kids play and we needed a way to communicate with them without fear of raging and inappropriate language. Feel free to use it if you need to use one. lol.fraks.me 5097

• 11 months later...