My daughter won- got an ipod touch!

Laz.e.rus

Our daughter won 1 of 10 grand prizes for Michigan's passport to adventure. She toured a bunch of places in Michigan (like the state capital, the zoo, supreme court building, etc) and answered some questions regarding each. Then she was chosen as 1 of the 10. Her prize was a new ipod touch! Nice!

Edited by Laz.e.rus

looks like it didnt like my OS..loades songs fine on the other rig. Or maybe it was another app I have. I loaded software for a sony voice recorder a while back that gave me no end of trouble...still have it on here.

FWIW, I have synced my iTouch with my laptop running Win7 64 with no problems. Must be that crappy other software you are running (no, not iTunes, the other one).

Side note: With my new Droid on hand though, the iTouch might be getting retired :D

Cool, thanks.

She was pretty excited. Every kid going into 5th grade in Michigan got a booklet I believe last year. It listed all kinds of places to go and questions to learn the answer to at each place. She worked at it, and we spent a lot of time on it, and she LOVED it.

Fun learning is always the best.