GC TWL

JinxedZero

Hello everyone! This is JinxedZero ive re-started GC's TWL team!

Just to sum everthing up anyone who is a GC or has played on the GC server and is well known and liked but many or few may join the GC TWL team! Since we already have 7 people interested which I will list as fallow after im done explaining.

To join the TWL team you must have BOTH a MICROPHONE and VENTRILLO! those are manditory we cant play with someone who is unable to commincate by MICROPHONE, also you will be manditory to come to practice to keep you in css shape cant have any slackers cough*gorne* if you message a team captain unable to come to practice you may be releived from doing so. Also a plus would be if you do have some experince in league play like knowing of the rules and such and strats and knowhows to properly play a match.

Depending on how many people join we will have differnt teams each with there own captain each team will have a max of 7 players per team. Normaly a match consists of 5 v.s 5 but some one may fall ill or personal issues, apon such problems we may temp replace them so we can play the match. Doesnt mean that the same players will play every single match each 7 players will get a chance in a match in most cases players will be chosen days before match so we dont run into issues.

And another thing Id like to say is everyone good luck and this is for fun and yes lets kick some BUTT!

If you wish to join add Jinxed Zero to your friends list or ask in GC server

www.ventrillo.com -To install ventrillo!

http://www.teamwarfare.com/ -to enlist GC TWL

The Teams:

{Team A}

========

Jinxed Zero

Gorne

Hello kitty

Discom

GL

Xen

========

{Team B}- Not yet recruited.

Zero, might I recommend more than 7 for your A team. You know how much trouble we had fielding 5 when we had 10 in IM, and it's not fun playing 4v5 or getting an ff loss.

yeah i would strongly encourage to have more then 7, as everyone schedules never seem to quite line up the way one hopes.

Zero, might I recommend more than 7 for your A team. You know how much trouble we had fielding 5 when we had 10 in IM, and it's not fun playing 4v5 or getting an ff loss.

yeah i would strongly encourage to have more then 7, as everyone schedules never seem to quite line up the way one hopes.

7 on each team is fine like I said if some people on TEAM A arnt able to scrim then who ever is on the others teams with fill it in. I know there is alot of GC members and non GC members regular players who would join.

Overall correct on the people so far I will be asking others to join

• 1 month later...