Server issues

crasx

Hey the server has some serious issues atm.

At the end of a round everyone is kicked and has to rejoin. There are people on both teams but the server shuts down and restarts or something when a team finishes.

May wanna fix that

Yeah, i'm not sure what's wrong either. I actually caught part of the error message on the bottom left of my screen before getting kicked. It had to do with excessive something and everyone is kicked, possibly ping, but it surely was annoying :/ I hope it gets fixed soon :)

Network maintenance was planned for 10am edt today. Not sure if that's what this issue is or not; that was supposed to be about 5 minutes downtime. It looks like there are people connected now for over an hour, so unless there is some exaggeration going on above whatever the problem was must've gone away.

Yeah, I ended up doing a restart through HLSW and jumped in there and everything seemed to be working again. Now quite sure what caused those things to happen because from what Radio mentioned to me, it seemed like the server was acting like an ordinary one, not a modded 10v10 one.