Rank 2nd

samurai nightling

GC Alumni
(edited)

Jackie would make it like hes the only one involved. Yes he's about the only one who writes code for the plugins, but there are so many people who give suggestions to help improve the server and help in admining. Try to not be so full of yourself for learning how to write a little bit of sourcemod code.

Yeah, sure. Got me there. You make it sound like it's something so trivial. Try managing all of sourcemod/metamod, server config files, all the plugins and updating them, applying balancing (contributive thoughts thrown in from other people), bug fixing, updating sourcemod/metamod, sifting through log files, making sure everything is working properly, dealing with Stripper Source for those fun exploit blocking and balancing map changes, setting up the stats, installing sourcebans...I think that goes a little beyond just mere simplistic coding for one little plugin.

I was being sarcastic by saying it was only "me" doing everything, but you forced my hand.

Edited by JackieChan

(edited)

You have also not once asked for help with any of those programs. You've kept it to yourself. I knew u were being sarcastic, but I've never once seen mookie or FK or any of those guys hop in here gloating for the amount of work they have done for years with the website or cs:s server or any other server.

End rant, keep up the good work btw, you did good

Edited by samurai nightling

Woah, woah, woah... slow your roll guys and instead you should probably poor out some bubbly cause the server is ranked #2 and apparently has been for a week. That's definitely something for everyone to be proud of