To Boiler

ZeroDamage

So the exit to my cave home in progress is below your castle or close to it. I built a really tall wall near your castle so that I can find the entrance again later. Please do not destroy it or anything. I will make it nice to look at later, I promise.

Sorry I flooded your cave. I did fix it though so it isn't a river any more.

lol, no problem man. I wasn't worried about the cave and the wall doesn't bother me at all. Have fun building! :luxhello:

Dragon and I initially started building in the area intending for it to potentially be a huge town with multiple people having homes there, so feel free to build nearby if you like. Heck, our wall could even be exapanded to protect your area if you wanted!

Yes, you hear the Zero, "Dragon and I," not just boiler...hehe. And please feel free to build, we could actually extend the wall without taking any of it down, just make entrances to different areas, would be kind of cool.

I like it!

Sounds good! Feel free to start on it if you want. I do not have a proper way down into my home yet. It goes all the way down to the very bottom and I was working my way up in a sort of spiral and an hour later I decided to just shoot straight up so I could see where it ended. It was raining and I thought I had water above me. I want to try to use pistons and build an elevator or something. You cannot miss my wall because it is tall with red torches on the top.

I am addicted to this game again and find myself thinking of things to do when I get home. Is that good?

Sounds good! Feel free to start on it if you want. I do not have a proper way down into my home yet. It goes all the way down to the very bottom and I was working my way up in a sort of spiral and an hour later I decided to just shoot straight up so I could see where it ended. It was raining and I thought I had water above me. I want to try to use pistons and build an elevator or something. You cannot miss my wall because it is tall with red torches on the top.

I am addicted to this game again and find myself thinking of things to do when I get home. Is that good?

lol, I consider it a good thing!

Tell you what, when you get a chance tonight lay down some cobble (1 block high) of the area you want to have walled in and we'll build it for you. Moving walls sucks though, so make sure you'll be happy long-termish with the size and set aside enough land.