Need ur votes on a Gungame night

Clueless

Gungame night  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

From the little bit of info we could gather right now, it looks like thursday is actually the busiest night, so I left it out of the poll. Friday and Saturday are pretty much primetime, and Sunday doesn't seem like a good night to me, especially if you are into any HBO shows like a good portion of America, myself included, so that left 3 days to choose from, so unless someone can offer up a good reason to add another, let's stick with that.

So, get ur vote on!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

No matter the night I hope this happens, gun game was what kept me addicted to CS:S for so long and it would be cool to get some time in again.

Same here, and while I voted for wed I would take any day for the week.

Also out of curiosity, which gun game we gonna do? Reverse, normal, kill/gun, or one gun per round unless you pick it up. Lots of flavors to pick from.

Personally I always liked getting a gun per kill cause if not the maps can last forever sometimes. The fast paced action of gun game is what made it so fun.

• Like 1