Any games you're looking forward to?

onyxdragoon

Ugh, tomorrow cannot come soon enough. Anyone else take vacation for the opening weekend of Skyrim? It will be a 4 day weekend for me, lots of caffeine and "healthy" snacks to keep me going. Sleep will be minimal, I will most likely fall asleep playing the game...hehe...as some of you have experienced in my marathon runs with Minecraft.

And I sadly had to pay for the $150 Collector's Edition... I am a sucker for a Dragon statue, I saw some videos, looks high quality and it's pretty fricking huge. This is my most anticipated game of the year. Nothing else comes close.

I did purchase Dark Souls and played quite a bit so far, but that will be tossed aside for now. Only a little more time to go. To everyone playing Skyrim this weekend, Good Luck and Have Fun!

Pre-ordered mine from Amazon with guaranteed delivery on release day :D

It's gonna be frikkin awesome!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got release day delivery on Amazon too, but I'm going to activate it on Steam and download it from there. I'm going to be busy most of the weekend anyway, so I won't be able to play much until Monday. Then Saints Row The Third is Tuesday. Amazon Kindle Fire is Wednesday. Busy busy. :P

Yes, I am playing offline on steam Clueless, I cannot have any distractions :D I need to be fully integrated into my world of Skyrim. And I have slept about 10 hours so far lousiest. I probably put about a days worth into the game and still feel like I haven't done much. So many things to do and see. Dragons showing up randomly is just pure awesome.

I could see myself putting so many hours into this game through multiple play throughs and mods. This is probably my favorite game of all time right now. The only game that planned vacation was worth time for...hehe. Honestly if dragons were not in this game it would be a different story I'm sure.

If anyone wants an amazing adventure they will soon not forget, do not hesitate to pick this game up, you will not regret it. Ugh end of reply, now back to Skyrim.

Yes, I am playing offline on steam Clueless, I cannot have any distractions :D I need to be fully integrated into my world of Skyrim. And I have slept about 10 hours so far lousiest. I probably put about a days worth into the game and still feel like I haven't done much. So many things to do and see. Dragons showing up randomly is just pure awesome.

I could see myself putting so many hours into this game through multiple play throughs and mods. This is probably my favorite game of all time right now. The only game that planned vacation was worth time for...hehe. Honestly if dragons were not in this game it would be a different story I'm sure.

If anyone wants an amazing adventure they will soon not forget, do not hesitate to pick this game up, you will not regret it. Ugh end of reply, now back to Skyrim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBSGJrYRU7w

:D

I might buy an Xbox 360 just for the Halo HD remake. I want it :(

There's no shame in putting a new Xbox 360 on your credit card at Best Buy with the intentions of returning it...eventually...I have until January 8th according to my receipt...WOOHOO!

(yes I bought a new 360 just for skyrim, as I shorted my other one due to sweating while smashing the heatsink trying to get it to boot, which is actually my tried tested and true method for fixing xboxes, just don't be all sweaty in anticipation while doing it)