Full Heals

JackieChan

This topic will be linked in the steam group as well in form on an announcement.

A full heal currently costs 10 points. It's been that way since the current buy system has been on the server. Though out the months, I've added numerous additions, and fixes to the plugin resulting in getting a ton more points than we got before I added all those changes. Those additions include, but are not limited to: Achievements, SI headshots, Longshots, and more.

It's been on my mind a while, and I've brought it up with a few other people as well, about upping the full heal cost from 10 to 15. This would go in conjunction with my "reworking" some of the buy values on the server, like making melee weapons all cost the same, throwables, and others how I feel they should be set at as far as balance goes. I've played with the buy plugin enough and played with it on the server long enough to determine what is fair and what isn't. I mean, look at the Tank price. It went from an original 30 to 50 over the course of it's time on the server.

Anyway, along with the buy plugin prices changing around a bit, the Full Heal cost will be upped to 15 in that time and will be uploaded on the server upon my announcement on the server to let everyone know of it.

Also, here are some projected changes:

-Full heal for survivors will cost 15. Up from 10.

-Pills and Adrenaline will now cost 5. Down from 8.

-All throwables will cost 5.

-Chainsaws cost 8. Up from 7.

-All melee weapons will cost 4.

-Fireworks cost 3. Up from 2. They now cost the same as gas cans.

-All Tier 2 weapons will cost 7 (M16, AK47, SCAR, Military Sniper, SG552, Auto shottys)

-Special Ammo:

*Individual Incendiary ammo - 7

*Incendiary ammo pack - 10

*Individual Explosive ammo - 7

*Explosive ammo pack - 12

-Regular pistols will cost 2. Same as deagles. Hey, some people like dual pistols over deagles.

-Scout will cost 4. Down from 5.

-Revive achievements need 6 and 12 now instead of 8 and 15.

Edited by JackieChan

Might be nice to see people buying Adrenaline (in emergencies) to get teamates up instead of just relying on SP and !heal. 3 Adrenaline for one !Heal when before it was almost one to one. More L4D player action instead of SP....?

Jackie gives himself 100 points at the start of each round... HEHEHE JK JK JK.

Interesting, it sure does make it a lot harder! I always end up with 14 points >.> I think i healed Crash from ultimate doom 4x in one map... lol <3 you. Healthkits are so much cheaper, let's have a little teamwork fellas!