Complaint

Harrold

Hi Guys,

I was playing l4d2 just a few minutes ago, Campaign is No Mercy. Apparently I was kicked for rushing ahead in Map 4. When you run up the last set of stairs and you get to the desk area and you can move from there to the hallways to the elevator. I was standing at the desk in the direction in the hallways, people behind me were on the stairs coming up to me. I get charged down the hallway to the other end and the next thing I see is being kicked for rushing?!? ahead by Tirtul. There was no reason to kick me for rushing, since I got charged all the way to the end of the hallway into another room.

From what I saw, there was one guy black & white by a boomer. He was killed by another player and a few seconds later votekicked. I have seen this happening more and more often. I can't recall who did the votekick, but I'm sure the logs can tell. It happend also on Map 4 in No Mercy.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by Harrold

From what I saw, there was one guy black & white by a boomer. He was killed by another player and a few seconds later votekicked. I have seen this happening more and more often. I can't recall who did the votekick, but I'm sure the logs can tell. It happend also on Map 4 in No Mercy.

I have several issues with this being brought up. 1) I was the one who votekicked him. 2) You weren't even on our team so you have no idea why he was kicked. 3) I think its really uncalled for to bring this up when the issue is with your kick.

On that note I personally did not see weather he was charged/rushed so while I was in the game I am not going to take sides.

Now Just so everyone knows:

There was a gentlemen on our team who for 3 maps was constantly walking through spit and getting himself dropped. Now on map 3 he was holding the spitter and people asked him nicely if he would please spit&die and some people were like votekick him, I said we can't we know we can't. So the 4th map he ran through spit, THEN i got dropped at the end of the hallway, there was a spit and I said "Hey (person) go back there's spit and you're b&w, he continued to walk through the spit and died. So after 4 maps of him walking through spit, constantly being dropped, and not really helping on infected, or even trying to learn. So while I know we can't kick on skill this guy not only lacked skill but also willingness to learn which hurts a team really bad.

When I kicked you you were very far away from the group... as for if you were charged that far or not you had to have been way to far up to get charged into that position in the first place... that being said, norally rushers get a short ban so that they do not immediatly rejoin and rush again. you are a regular and know that you shouldnt rush ahead at all. but I just kick you no ban.

As for the boomed person, you were not on there team, you didnt hear what they said or were saying throught the game. if I thought that their reasons for kicking that person were not justified I would have vetoed the vote. but I figured it was justified.

Now since I have spoken my side of these things, I am human and make calls to the best of my abilities, but it is very uncalled for to accuse me of things during a game about what I should or should not do. you have been getting exceptionally anrgy as of late and throught the game in which you were kicked for rushing I many times told you to calm down and you refuse to do so. I believe this would suffice as a offical warning and I will not tolorate it again.

When I kicked you you were very far away from the group...

I was about 20 meters from the group away. This would take about 2 - 3 seconds to catch up to the person, which is not rushing. If you want, I draw you a schematic of the position I was standing and the other players were.

as for if you were charged that far or not you had to have been way to far up to get charged into that position in the first place

As I wrote before, I was standing in the position just to get charged all the way down the hallway, and charges can go far as you should know.

As for the boomed person, you were not on there team

This is absolutely no argument at all.

I would have vetoed the vote. but I figured it was justified

As for personal interest, does this have to do that chick called the vote and you just had a conflict of interest?

The guy was standing in spit when he died, some player spat on him while he was b&w. The player also ran up to him and blocked his path so he could not leave the spit. This means it was impossible for him to leave the spit and the only option left was to die right where he is standing. As a side note, he did not die from spit, but from a melee attack from the spitter.

and make calls to the best of my abilities

Without the mean of insulting you, I would suggest rethinking about making the best of your abilities. All I saw what you were doing was writing to not speak in offending language. At the same time there were 2 ppl in my team rushing forward and getting killed by hunters. Where was your short ban here? You didn't even write a warning to those people.

THEN i got dropped at the end of the hallway, there was a spit and I said "Hey (person) go back there's spit and you're b&w, he continued to walk through the spit and died.

As I wrote before, he did not have any chance of running back to the team since the spitter blocked him.

So after 4 maps of him walking through spit, constantly being dropped

You are justifying your own argument here. Everybody gets dropped often enough and everybody walks through spit. And what do you define as not helping on infected?

I many times told you to calm down and you refuse to do so.

You did not mention this once. Besides, I was not getting angry at all. I was having fun with the other people on my team and everybody in my team was yelling. When I'm angry you will see and also hear the difference. Other people in the server might be able to tell you about it.

You know what I am absolutely done with this thread. To have the nerve to accuse my husband of conflict of interest is so beyond uncalled for when Tirtul has in fact Vetoed my votes, and warned me for accidentally saying a profanity(rare but I am human i make mistakes). You have some serious nerve to not only Bring up an issue that has nothing to do with you being kicked, BUT also to say the things you have said to an admin.

I'm sorry Harrold, at the end of the day I think you need to just be permanently banned. You are notorious for rushing and you do yell at your team a lot, and can be very mean and rude. I may not also have a sunshine personality either but You can be down right insulting plus the way you treat an admin, I think for a regular to constantly keep doing these things and breaking the rules is uncalled for and shouldn't be tolerated anymore.

Personally Harrold I've seen you act very immature throughout game play and everything has to go your way or something is wrong and must be dealt with by senior council immediately. I know I'm not the best player when it comes to sportsmanship and team-effort but I try to make the game fun to others; which is the least of what I can say for you.

On the topic of Tirtul and his admin abilities: I believe you went far over the line in accusing Tirtul in his actions. I have never seen a bad call from him and support is choices. If he has performed such a ridiculous action that it forced you to complain in the forums then we must take into consideration of both sides and that everyone is human. To "bad-name" a senior member of the server is too far in such a call. As I see it, you were only kicked which is a realization of what you did and you should be happy it wasn't a ban.

You shouldn't be trying to pull other problems from other players into this case in hope to boost your support. For one you don't know what exactly was going on and two you should worry about your own problems first. I've seen on multiple occations of people telling you to calm down.

All arguments pointed by your side seem to be invalid and getting shot one by one. As far as I know you're not banned and you should be grateful for that based on your arguments and "bad-naming" an admin.

<3

Never seen infected carry a melee weapon.

When you press the button for the secondary attack, your start smacking someone with your arms. Does not work very well, but when someone is low on health it can be effective when your primary attack is recharging.

and everything has to go your way or something

That as a fact is not true. I try to point out what is the best way to go in game and when people separate from the group and die I'm just sarcastic about it.

You shouldn't be trying to pull other problems from other players into this case in hope to boost your support.

As you probably read my first post, I wrote "I have seen this happening more and more often" and wanted to address a general behavior of kicking people based on their skill. Maybe you have seen this happening in the last weeks too. When I talk to people who play more often on this server, they agreed with me on this part. Also, other people made it their problem in this thread, I did not name anyone for this part and was not going to.

You are notorious for rushing and you do yell at your team a lot

Good that you know I'm a notorious rusher when I stay in the back most of the time to cover people :> As for the yelling part, you have probably heard me in vent, and the voice activation keys are both the same in game and vent. I sound like I'm yelling in game, but talking normal in vent. The game simply does not deactivate the microphone boost for me even when I deactivate the microphone boost. I remember telling you this earlier at some point.

I'm sorry if this resulted in an insult for Tirtul, this was not my intention.

(edited)

Guys... the issue has been brought up, the issue has been answered. The kick has been done and the player got back into the game shortly after. This topic seems to be off tracking a bit and getting into personal attacks. Let's just leave the donkey kicking in game and all have some fun in this server :hug:

Edit: Lol @ donkey kicking :D nice filter

Edited by JyKri