Server Full :-(

meshblorg

So often when I'm trying to play on this server I run into a major hurdle. It's 22 players but the last two slots keep kicking me out!!! Won't even let me spectate or wait in a queue to play. This is very tedious and it wastes my time as the game loads up and then kicks me out. Can I buy a premium access account or something via paypal donation? I just want to get in and play.

So often when I'm trying to play on this server I run into a major hurdle. It's 22 players but the last two slots keep kicking me out!!! Won't even let me spectate or wait in a queue to play. This is very tedious and it wastes my time as the game loads up and then kicks me out. Can I buy a premium access account or something via paypal donation? I just want to get in and play.

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS BLORG!!

Yeah it does take some time to get into the server when its full. Best way to do it is be friends with someone who is in the server alot. Or you can put on ur fav list the ip to the server so u can keep updating it to see if someone left. Good luck Blorg.

<3

Yuri

You can't escape comic sans. In fact, to cure your disastifcation, we should all change to comic sans to overload your senses into submission.

I remember that feeling of getting back home straight from work and be so stoke to see a 19/22 spot opening. Good and bad times man..

See? You're just making me dive into the IPB templates now...

When your browser inevitably refreshes the page/cache you will hear me say "Where is your comic sans god now?" and you will weep for no longer will anyone inflict comicry upon those gathered here.

Unless you make a graphic. Can't stop that.