Pro-nun-see-a-shun

Cinkadeus

Guys, sorry about that round where I got incapped by the elevator in No Mercy and didn't say how many pts I needed. Here's what didn't help:

Just say "Sink"

Not "Kink", "Chink," or the ever intriguing "Kinky-Deuce," which sounds like an illegal sex act.

Someone even called me "Chick" at one point.

I've used this name since 1996 and never have I been called "Chink" before. There's not even an "h" in the same ZIP code as my name.

Or "That dum-dum who can't play" will do just as well :)

Had a great time last night too. That was one of the first times I've played late night weekend rounds. You guys are a lot more hardcore than my usual lunch time buddies I play on weekdays.

Guys, sorry about that round where I got incapped by the elevator in No Mercy and didn't say how many pts I needed. Here's what didn't help:

Just say "Sink"

Not "Kink", "Chink," or the ever intriguing "Kinky-Deuce," which sounds like an illegal sex act.

Someone even called me "Chick" at one point.

I've used this name since 1996 and never have I been called "Chink" before. There's not even an "h" in the same ZIP code as my name.

Or "That dum-dum who can't play" will do just as well :)

Had a great time last night too. That was one of the first times I've played late night weekend rounds. You guys are a lot more hardcore than my usual lunch time buddies I play on weekdays.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! wow... very nice

Haha that was pretty funny though... we all lived and died together in that elevator, I couldn't have been happier with the whole situation. Buuut yeah I don't know how anyone could confuse you with Chick.

Oh that's why I kept getting all the points :P jk but it is funny, I don't say your name on the server cause I know I'll mess it up I still call hoochie hobo, hoochie boochie and Asa turbo astro turf. We all have our moments but it's fun :)