Requesting a ban

Jerkoff

On TigerGod. In the entire match of Death Toll, he constantly stack and hop on the winning team. Warn him the first time, still did it afterwards. Cuss at me the same time too but didn't catch that on screenshot. At the last map, our team made a comeback and immediately when it was our turn to go, he try stacking again. Told him what I was going to do..well look below.

Sorry but I really should have taken more screenshots of him stacking but if any admin can check the log please do so. I want this guy ban the next time he try to get on our server.

left4dead22012052020423.png

• Like 1

Constant team stackers have been a problem recently. There was this Abs AlexStep guy from mexico who ALWAYS stacks onto the winning team and everytime we or maestro kicks him his reply is always "bye gheys!" and then he'll try to join in 5 minutes later if Maestro doesn't ban him for the day.

Maestro's done it at least one in my knowledge and he's probably on the ban list a couple times for team stacking.

I would check the logs if I could.

I would be happy to issue a ban from the screenshot alone, but you need to have a screenshot of his STEAM_ID as well.

Can type 'status' in console to show info for all the players connected to the server, including each player's STEAM_ID.