Admin abuse

General

I went AFK to go eat and came back at the start of next round, Maestro ended up slaying me 10 minutes after I joined. He said I deserved it because I joined winning team, I was on that team and also the reason it WAS the winning team. I do not like being killed at the start of the map, especially by an admin doing it for kicks. It is an act of terrorism, and I the great Oni, will destroy all terrorist for terrorizing others and their terrorizing ways. Terrorism........

post-4172-0-47113000-1342974890_thumb.jpg

post-4172-0-57848200-1342974918_thumb.jpg

(edited)

At least I try to give some warning when I slay someone!! I probably would have slayed everyone though, or just sess1on

Ya Biggs isnt a bad admin.. But tonight I was playing and someone asked if u could save points and i heard from someone else you can, so I told him it was !sp (savepoints) (ive never tried it yet) and Crash KICKED ME! For no reason. well he said because i was leading on players but I hadnt tested it out yet, so i didnt know it didnt work. but even still, thats Not in the rules anywhere, and that was uncalled for.

Its sometimes come to the points where you cant make ANY somewhat funny jokes at all because apparently EVERYthing on planet earth some admins find offensive. if your gonna be that anal about it, just leave jackie as admin and thats it. hes cool.

because its quite clear that some admins(ie-crash) get there jollies from kicking players using admin privlidges. Well ill tell you something, you should become a police officer because people that were picked on as kids usually end up as one to get back at people.

Anyways i dont really care anymore, but he was making a big deal and had already kicked 2 other people within 10 mins before he kicked me.

Edited by whiteguy

sorry we couldn't work out our differences. but you know nothing about me, I can be cool if you listen.

It started with language and escalated to you calling me a looser and saying admins take anal. not cool

Anyways i dont really care anymore, but he was making a big deal and had already kicked 2 other people within 10 mins before he kicked me.

no, I didn't. I dont even use !jointeam from spec because I feel bad for kicking someone. The only time I kick is for misbehavior or to get my spot back after I have to deal with a misbehavior

Sky
(edited)

Wow. the police officer comment isn't anywhere near factual. I'm surprised he didn't ban you with your attitude. You should be respectful towards the admins, and other players in general.

Edited by Sky

sorry we couldn't work out our differences. but you know nothing about me, I can be cool if you listen.

It started with language and escalated to you calling me a looser and saying admins take anal. not cool

Wow, see, are you really that stupid? No where there did I say admins take anal. have you never heard of thesauras?

Anal = designating personality traits in the adult, such as orderliness, meanness, stubbornness, etc, due to fixation at the anal stage of development .

Yeah means you can be stubborn. I dont care to work out our differences and I dont want to know you. I dont care who you are. Appartently just some ugly loser who has kick/ban abilities. I only came here to play and have fun and you ruined that for me. I bet your happy now.

Look, man.

You aren't going to get back on the server by insulting people. You claim you didn't mean it in the negative foray, but your immediate response was ridiculous and uncalled for.

Instead of using the choice terms you used, you could have used words that weren't vulgar in nature, or you could have simply apologized, whether or not you felt you were right or wrong about it.

Your best bet at this point is to chill out, and apologize to them if you want to play on their servers again. If you don't that's alright, there are other servers to play on, but it'd be appreciated, at least to the other members of this community, if you stop attempting to insult people, whether they're admins or not. The admins are simply attempting to keep the servers clean.

yea I actually am. you just made my night, this is hilarious.

SEE ROFL. I knew it, you get off on abusing admin powers because you were picked on as a child. Boom

actually (just to make you feel awful, because apparently i'm mean and power hungry) I was, I am disabled and have spent my life battling people that pick on me so thanks for reminding me of that. I am a peaceful man, I believe everyone deserves equality and understanding. I tried to give that to you and you threw it back in my face.

I do believe we will not be seeing you around anymore

• Like 1

(edited)

yea I actually am. you just made my night, this is hilarious.

SEE ROFL. I knew it, you get off on abusing admin powers because you were picked on as a child. Boom

actually (just to make you feel awful, because apparently i'm mean and power hungry) I was, I am disabled and have spent my life battling people that pick on me so thanks for reminding me of that. I am a peaceful man, I believe everyone deserves equality and understanding. I tried to give that to you and you threw it back in my face.

I do believe we will not be seeing you around anymore

Oh my... WAA WAA IM HANDICAPPED WAA WAA> No wonder your a piece o sht. Your precious little battle against the world for not being normal has turned you into sissy loser. Hate people that try to use a disability to there advantage to get sympathy votes. We all have problems, stop crying.

Edited by whiteguy

Sky
(edited)

+1 (to crash)

Whiteguy, I'm sure you'll enjoy gaming in left 4 dead 2, it just won't be at gc, ever, ever, again. Grow up. Clearly, you shouldn't be there.

Edited by Sky
  • Like 1

+1 (to crash)

Whiteguy, I'm sure you'll enjoy gaming in left 4 dead 2, it just won't be at gc, ever, ever, again. Grow up. Clearly, you shouldn't be there.

Not that i ever care, but just to point out i have 2 steam accounts both with memberships on it, and 2 different ISP's. No one knows or can find out which my other account is, so now ask yourself, can I still play on that server? the answer is yes. You fail.

(edited)

thank you for contributing to gc where we promote equality and fair gaming

You are welcome, $15 is chump change and my other account was givin to me from my girlfriend cause she stopped playing. I got my moneys worth and ill still be in game. GG

Edited by whiteguy