So...

tonerrrr

There is a rumor going around that I spawned as a tank and went directly into the water (a few days ago on the map with the train at the end of the bridge). This is not true. I believe mavC was the player that did this though I'm not 100% sure. Whoever told LadyYuri that is a gosh darn lier.

If anyone has any information on who actually spawned as a tank and went directly into the water and died should post in this thread and let the truth be known.

(edited)

Ehh.... Ok. I have to admit it, that was me. (It was a big BS btw.)

I made a rocket jump when bought a tank, but then i hit the bridge and this made me fall by the side. Never happened to me before, i did many rocket chargers from the same place. Maybe the tank was too big.

Then i heard everyone laughing. I was so embarrassed.

PD: Maybe I should not have said this. And let everyone blame you toner.

Edited by mavC
  • Like 1

I made a rocket jump when bought a tank, but then i hit the bridge and this made me fall by the side. Never happened to me before, i did many rocket chargers from the same place. Maybe the tank was too big.

Too late now, let me quote it just to make sure you don't change it.

• Like 1

Both and me Herbs saw it happening right in front of our eyes, not sure who else did but we all burst out laughing. Saw tank flying, land on the side of the train, slip and plummet down 500 feet below...0/3 tank is alived. Hilarity ensue. It was Blood Harvest map where we all rushing to get into the train cart.

Too late, madvillan already said it was toner

tonerrr did it, I wasn't there to witness it but this appears to be one of those "who smelt it, dealt it" kind of scenarios.

No griefing please or you will be banned