Not liking the new menu system....

Fenix

I just noticed it today...and the menu was slightly different, which cause me to die a few times. A) Why was it changed? B) Why is there so much writing in the menu than there was before? It just looks too cluttered.

Actually Misc. items were removed from Weapons, and made it's own menu (option 4 in the beginning). That's what screwed me up, as I was trying to get the grenade launcher but it wasn't under the Weapons->Misc menu.

Actually Misc. items were removed from Weapons, and made it's own menu (option 4 in the beginning). That's what screwed me up, as I was trying to get the grenade launcher but it wasn't under the Weapons->Misc menu.

but thats ur only reason? it makes it easier for ppl who dunno where to get the fireworks if they dont have it bind already. i think its nice. good job jackie.

One small change I would like to see is making it non-transparent. At hectic times with lots of message updates going on, it blends in with the menu, making it very hard to read sometimes.

Agreed. Sometimes I can't read everyone's name that is on my team in the !tp or !teams panel

• Like 1

One small change I would like to see is making it non-transparent. At hectic times with lots of message updates going on, it blends in with the menu, making it very hard to read sometimes.

Agreed. Sometimes I can't read everyone's name that is on my team in the !tp or !teams panel

You can't. Not possible.