Disable Respawns when...

JackieChan

@topic title  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Doesn't matter, all they have to do is go to spectator or leave the game for their main spot to be given to someone else.

Also, the rest of the team has to farm 30 points to send to the main in the first place, so I don't think that doesn't take effort.

It also handicaps the team 30pts.

Point being it's a strategy that offers an advantage, just like point denial( spitters who buy suicide as soon as they spit to avoid giving points ).

I don't want to plugin to start cozying up to beginners.( Like, you can now !heal through an infection..... it was more interesting before where you couldn't so the team had to cover and heal the infected person, it also gave the SI an incentive to go after the guy knowing they needs time to be healed)

My vote is no.

Edited by paroxysm

Like, you can now !heal through an infection..... it was more interesting before where you couldn't so the team had to cover and heal the infected person, it also gave the SI an incentive to go after the guy knowing they needs time to be healed

Liked the old system on this better too. Infections should require a medkit.

• Like 1

Doesn't matter, all they have to do is go to spectator or leave the game for their main spot to be given to someone else.

Going spec to change who the mains are? Another exploit at everyone's disposal... sadly there is no way to control who is/isn't a main, it's pretty much random.

Like, you can now !heal through an infection..... it was more interesting before where you couldn't so the team had to cover and heal the infected person, it also gave the SI an incentive to go after the guy knowing they needs time to be healed

Liked the old system on this better too. Infections should require a medkit.

I guess that was an oversight that I never noticed. !heal should still not work, but apparently through the buy menu it does.

So I guess when a bot gets killed early and much later a player fills that slot, he should remain dead. Seems sort of harsh imo.

EDIT: Seeing as how the majority of viewers think respawns should be disabled, perhaps to offset the scenario above, bots(both si and survivor) should be disabled. When a player joins his corpse spawns at the last checkpoint reached exception only when the vehicle has arrived, just my thoughts.

Edited by paroxysm

So I guess when a bot gets killed early and much later a player fills that slot, he should remain dead. Seems sort of harsh imo.

I'm talking about when the finale is ALMOST over. The "run to the escape vehicle" scene if you will is when they would be disabled.