How much did you save?

chick82

I'll post a pic later BUT!

Kohls'- your savings 429.98 + 90 dollars kohls cash (15 per 50 you spend) + 20 mail in rebate

This included-

5 fleece blankets

1 Nintendo monopoly game edition

2 triple 2.5 qt crockpots

1 Keiurg (the new one)

And gifts for 12 neices & nephews

Just went to a computer store (Microcenter) and found that prices are the same since I purchased all of computer parts for my PC 3 month ago. There are some things on sale, though it's a very small price difference, $10-20. I assume if I went to Macy's, I'd get better discounts.

Edited by walkingCat

I tried to buy a TV on Amazon last night but the damn thing showed up as "Sold out" before the buy button even appeared. Then to aggravate me more the TV isn't actually sold out, only the ones on sale sold out. So Amazon could have had 1,000 in stock but only 5 on sale, who knows. Damn you Scamazon!

I bought a G700 for $60, regularly $100. And I bought XCOM for 33% off on Steam. So I'll say I've saved around $50.

....still TV shopping...

VooDoo, I saw that happen too, on a so called $97 32" TV. Was a crap brand anyway.

I got a few new release blurays, 64pc dewalt drill bits, beard trimmer. Probably spent $30 for everything so I think I saved a lot. The rest of the stuff I see up doesn't interest me so I'm most likely done.