LONGHAIR

Magruter

I did a complete Uninstall of all half-life and cs including al reg keys etc. I also did a complety unistall of Video card drivers and of the ati contole panel....I then reinstalled everything. My gun models still look the same. I've also tryed do diffent' version of directx 8.1 and 9....9 is currently running.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Navy
Guest Navy
Guest Navy
Guests
(edited)
http://service.futuremark.com/servlet/Inde...rojectId=678971

ya 1384 not so good.  Then again i dl direct x 9 and I also am running a radeon 8500 Le (128 meg version)

BTW.

when I play cs with the radeon my weapons lool...well fat or squished up....they bulge in places and loook stupid......anyone know why

Radeon has this truform technology thats supposed to make stuff more lifelike by making things smoother looking, but in half life it just makes a lot of things that should appear boxy just a big bulgy thing, i also get this, but it doesnt really affect gameplay.

Edited by Navy

Guest Navy
Guest Navy
Guest Navy
Guests
(edited)
http://service.futuremark.com/servlet/Inde...rojectId=678971

ya 1384 not so good.  Then again i dl direct x 9 and I also am running a radeon 8500 Le (128 meg version)

BTW.

when I play cs with the radeon my weapons lool...well fat or squished up....they bulge in places and loook stupid......anyone know why

Radeon has this truform technology thats supposed to make stuff more lifelike by making things smoother looking, but in half life it just makes a lot of things that should appear boxy just a bug bulgy thing, i also get this, but it doesnt really affect gameplay.

Crap i'm sorry i was trying to edit and i hit the submit again. But in 3mark 2001 i get like 8000

Edited by Navy

LOL 64 responses to a topic with my name on it......

back to the topic at hand:

I scored a 7056... I thihk my video card is holding me back (Nvidia G4 Ti4200 128MB 8xAGP) anyone know how to unleash the power?

Already got vsync in OpenGL shut off.

any other help would be greatly appreciated

I downloaded the newest panel and there was true form and it fixed it....IT FIXED IT AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAA NO MORE RETARED GUNS YAHAAAA EEEEE I think I'll riverdance.............Thanks eveyone for all there help.