Bad comments list.

Codrut

GC Coalition Member

I am getting a lot of comments lately that i make bad comment. Is either cause i ask a player why he change in the last sec and screw up the whole plan or that i say that i am dissapointed (is a personal fealing. I can no longer express it?).

Any way, I want a list for what you people find "bad comment". Is cleary that we have different point of view

There is no list of 'bad comments' Codrut.

You will find in the MOTD that you basically should have some respect for all players. You constantly demoralise both teams with your inane petty comments which are continuous throughout the game. This is the reason why I gagged you, not once, but twice as you failed to comprehend.

If you do not have anything constructive to say, then don't say it.

Thanks

GC Coalition Member

when i tell someone i am disapoint (in the game we failed very bad the plan). Me, i dont find it an insult. It seen like others do. When we lose very bad, i am telling my team we can do it. Always. How should a call when we fail? I was disapointed. If someone is disapointed at me, i will not react. Maybe he have a reason. I will not feel insulted. Not even a little.

I wasn't there, but judging from Maestro's post, it's probably more of an attitude issue while playing than saying one thing which crosses the line.

Because Maestro and me are usually on during Europe times. Believe me when we encounter plenty of disappointment during those play hours, and we express that disappointment from time to time. But something in the way you're doing it made Maestro gag you.

I'm guessing an unnecessary negative attitude and not letting things go?

Edited by TheDude

(edited)

i was on yesterday at the time of the gag and the order of events was:

general gets deathcharged off NM5 roof

codrut says 'l2play general'

gagged

codrut was on infected at the time

Edited by fate

GC Coalition Member

i was on yesterday at the time of the gag and the order of events was:

general gets deathcharged off NM5 roof

codrut says 'l2play general'