Well, I just had a good laugh

JackieChan

If you've been to the server's GameTracker page, you've noticed this picture:

http://dl.dropbox.co...77750/gcftw.png

Basically showing that GC's server is not no-steam that I made in November, 2011.

Then I take a look at that Zombie Island's page.

He freaking copied me! Same layout, same font colors...he even capitalized the "P" in "piracy"! KJHFLKSHRESHLKDF

https://dl.dropbox.c...81/zi/proof.png

Does he not have any shame at all? Guess not.

• Like 2

Ya he's a douche...He banned me from their server cause I was a member here. He wouldn't even admit why I was banned or even acknowledge that I was banned. He said he "Couldn't find me in his banned list". Also a couple months ago he put a membership price on his server to have the same perks we do on GCFTW...but he wanted to charge $20.

Then about 3 weeks ago he bumped it up to $30. Now it's at $35....it just keeps going up and up.

If new/extra server power is needed, (albeit it's in France), I have hardware sitting not doing anything. (4 x i5-2400, 16gb). Used to run a TF2 server on it for a while when MvM came out, but it's just idle now.

Want vote kick immunity, high ping kick immunity and slow-loading kick immunity + a chance to be selected as a trial admin?

This isn't an admin sale....otherwise it wouldn't be a trial admin run...and he doesn't say it's a guaranteed shot at becoming a trial admin.

• 2 weeks later...

Ya he's a douche...He banned me from their server cause I was a member here. He wouldn't even admit why I was banned or even acknowledge that I was banned. He said he "Couldn't find me in his banned list". Also a couple months ago he put a membership price on his server to have the same perks we do on GCFTW...but he wanted to charge $20.

Then about 3 weeks ago he bumped it up to $30. Now it's at $35....it just keeps going up and up.

I think he's looking at these forums. He dropped the price to 15 dollars now.