Death Match Server

turnbullTeRRoR

I assume the DM server is ran by some kind of plugin. That said can we import any map into the the DM server and the plugin creates random spawns/ disables sites / buyzones/ objectives. I've been searching to see if DM maps are a result of something done in the SDK but have found little answers leading me to believe its all on the server.

Having said all that can we run my maps in Deathmatch? Most of my maps are better for that anyways I think- QLW QLJW and Monastery would all be nice DM maps I. Whadda U thunk?

ps. I could make some changes to some maps to make them better for DM just sayin

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR

JackieChan aka "the master" has asked / stated what I'm saying. I'm right where is now. I would assume it'd be something taken care of in the SDK (hammer) but all my searching has turned up mods but with valve taking a hand in it as a part of their services well uh Lets just do what cat sez and tezzt it out :]

nope. The spawns are the same as reg play. You do not spawn randomly on the map. Or so that has been the case so far for me.

Shaftiel

On our server, we spawn all over the place, not just in spawn. I think that's what you meant, maybe?

Anyway, Turnbull, I'll see if I can copy one of your maps over to the deathmatch server one night this week. Probably not tonight, as I'm going to a concert though.

Right now it only seems like a rotation of Dust 2->Inferno->Nuke, which is rather boring since you can play through all of those maps in about 30 minutes to an hour.

What I think would be great is to see the maps that aren't on the main server, like the Arms Race maps and Demolition Maps. That would make 10 maps and then whatever customs people want.

What ones? Be specific. I'm lazy. Link me if you have to.

Everything!!!

Well that's gonna be helpful

de_aztec

de_dust

cs_office

de_season_go

cs_italy

de_mill_b1

de_mirage_go

de_contra_csgo

de_cobble_b4

there are more maps I'd like to see on the server, but I think it's enough for now. Once the DM server can live on its own, we can add more.

Edited by walkingCat