Mods have triggerfingers for ban hammers

FlukeMastaReflex

So heres the beef. I am fluke. people know me. read my scores. I am no fool in this game. but check this

\We are waiting to run a match. taking forever. I sit in the front, of the port level, protecting the team for load ins

Then they all just rocket into the 1st section. get spittered and jockeyd and whatnot. so I'm like ok weve started. I run up the thing over the fallen truck in port level, to get into a room o i can gt good sniper vision to protect them from the next section.

Then banned.

You're guys really need to learn to be kinder with the bans. It's not like I ran all map ahead. All I was doing was being a sentry. they dont even realize i saved their donkey by finding safe spots to snipe from in off angles.

Tell your mods, all of them, to asses the situation before they ban. As for me, I can make my own server,. its whatever. dont want me? whatever. play with noobs.

I think most of us are pretty kind with the bans to be fair. Everyone is human and everyone will view a situation differently. Did you announce to your team that you were running ahead to cover spawn?

Perhaps walking in here with a little more humility would get you further as well....

Also you may want to give us a heads up on who you are like a steam id because I see no ban in the logs for today. Perhaps it was your own team who kicked you, resulting in a temp ban.

Congrats on being able to make your own server, I would shake your hand if you were here.

• Like 2

we told you 500 times to wait, you were standing on the railing and triggered the match start. then you ran up to that small room while the rest of your team was getting smoked and charged out of your range

Not sure what happened in this particular case but just curious, admins don't have freeze option on server? If not, maybe add it. I think sometimes it's easier just to freeze everyone and do scrambles or whatever instead of telling cause sometimes people listen to music and they don't hear any of the game sounds or they aren't paying attention because they might not know an admin is the one saying some things so they're like whatever.

There is a pause option but we shouldn't have to do that, people should be listening to their teams and the admin if you are going to be playing online multiplayer games. I get the music thing but when I have the need for music I make sure I adjust system volumes to make sure I can be effective as a team member.

we told you 500 times to wait, you were standing on the railing and triggered the match start. then you ran up to that small room while the rest of your team was getting smoked and charged out of your range

Patience is a virtue. This server fills up pretty quickly, but takes a few extra minutes than normal to do so after a crash. I was the one who banned you for 30mins for 'Ignoring admins' and 'rushing

Please listen to the concensus of team and not take it into your hands to decide the course of action.

Your post smacks of contempt and your justifications regarding the ban are laughable; if other admins agree, I will gladly make this a permanent one - look at the positive side, you will have much more time to spend developing your own server