Leaving

crasx

I could give a speech on how that's impossible in Belgian labor law,

I'm all ears.

Art. 37, §1 of the law on employment agreements stipulates that termination of an employment agreement with an unknown length by the employer requires a notification through a bailiff. You will also pay a hefty compensation for the resignation. It requires three working days time to go in effect. In case it was an agreement with a fixed length, a hefty sum will still be owed by the employer (art. 40) and still contains a period in which the effect of the notification is null.

But to circumvent the price of letting an employee go, let's assume Crasx was hired on a 'proefperiode' (probational period, literally translated). This period goes on for a minimum of one month, before that time you can not be fired, unless for urgent reasons (taking drugs at work, fighting etc.) (art. 67, §2, first member). Even in case of the urgent reasons, you will still be paid for the remainder of the duration of the probational period.

To summarize: unless Crasx was fighting or doing something extreme, he can not be hired and fired again on the same day. In case he did do those things, he would receive at least a month's pay.

*lawyered

I'm all ears.

Art. 37, §1 of the law on employment agreements stipulates that termination of an employment agreement with an unknown length by the employer requires a notification through a bailiff. You will also pay a hefty compensation for the resignation. It requires three working days time to go in effect. In case it was an agreement with a fixed length, a hefty sum will still be owed by the employer (art. 40) and still contains a period in which the effect of the notification is null.

But to circumvent the price of letting an employee go, let's assume Crasx was hired on a 'proefperiode' (probational period, literally translated). This period goes on for a minimum of one month, before that time you can not be fired, unless for urgent reasons (taking drugs at work, fighting etc.) (art. 67, §2, first member). Even in case of the urgent reasons, you will still be paid for the remainder of the duration of the probational period.

To summarize: unless Crasx was fighting or doing something extreme, he can not be hired and fired again on the same day. In case he did do those things, he would receive at least a month's pay.

*lawyered

I think we need a second opinion!

(edited)

oh my yoshi is alive

I thought my instructions were clear: open the coffin, stab him in the heart with a wooden stake

I NEVER FOUND THE STAKE!!! OKAY ??!!

oh my yoshi is alive

I thought my instructions were clear: open the coffin, stab him in the heart with a wooden stake

I think she fell in love with yooooooooooooooshiiiiiii

You're just jellin'

Edited by Tsunami

I'm all ears.

*lawyered

hahahaha, European labor laws will be the death of entrepreneurism.

I'm all ears.

*lawyered

hahahaha, European labor laws will be the death of entrepreneurism.

Agree. I think its straight forward paragraph. No room for scum...

Edited by walkingCat