How diverse is your appetite?

DJ Premier

I have tried (AUTHENTIC only....for example, a croissant cannot be used for having tried French food):

American,

Cuban,

British,

French,

French-Japanese,

Afghani,

Ethiopian,

Morrocan,

Thai,

Chinese (no, not the one that gives you fortune cookies)

Vietnamese,

Indian,

Greek,

Russian,

Japanese,

Korean,

South American,

Jamaican,

Spanish,

Italian,

and Mexican

I am looking forward to having Authentic Jewish and Irish food

Had French food in France, Spanish food in Spain, German food in Germany, and English food in England. That authentic enough for ya? The closest I’ve had to authentic Mexican was in Victoria, Texas. I want to go to Japan some day and taste real wasabi.

Ooh! I’ve has a cheese-steak on South St. in Philly. That count?

i was born on home cooked meals since i'm Croatian, and all i basically eat is Croatian food, it's my fav. But i also enjoy Italian. Other than that i dont eat much other stuff (cept Junk food and fast food). I"m not really into oriental food, i dont like the spices....wasn't raised on it, and i can't aquire the taste. But i like rice, plain rice

Best thing to do is start out in London. It’s a little smother transition. I flew in to Gatwick both times. Also fly Virgin, business class if at all possible. The first time I went I flew coach. It was not a pleasant experience. Business class was pretty comfy.

My favorite place, by far was Spain. It had the best food and weather and its absolutely beautiful. Its definitely not a 1st world country so if you’re looking for 5-start hotels and fine dining it may not be for you. But if you like the outdoors its something else. If you can get there, my favorite place was Mallorca, Spain. It’s one of the Balearic Islands in the Mediterranean. It’s the most beautiful place I’ve ever been. I liked even more than Hawaii.

http://www.sitesatlas.com/Places/spaBalearicIs.htm

I'm plannin a 2 week jaunt into Europe. I'll be spending about 5 days in Ibiza, Spain then the other 9 days are up in the air. I'll have to check out mainland Spain to see the sites and eat the food. I'm a big fan of Spanish fare.

I was thinking of stopping by London first but I have a feeling it would be too familiar and I want something very different from the states. I dont mind staying in cheap hotels/motels.

Thanks for the tips!