Leaving

GummyBear

Losing someone is hard, losing someone because of this is outrageous. I wish there were cameras on every street corner, allow to carry concealed weapons, allowed to carry tranquil/taser guns.

I have not lost a family member by a means of violent activity, so i have no idea what youre going through, but to loose someone so young and not even half of their life. If this happened in a family friendly community, I feel deeply sadden and angry that this had happened to you and your family and people that also maybe affected by where this occurred.

It is best to remember all the good things this person gave to the world. You can do the things he loved to carry on his memory, you can name your next of kin after them. Start a petition to crack down on gangs and/or gun violence.

I hope you and your family are able to pull through this tragedy, and I hope no one else goes through this. Best of luck for the future, and hang in there.

Thank you all again for being there for gummy even though it is a forum i feel much love from people like aokgyrl which i have no idea whom it is. But thank you all for your posts and well it is lead to believe that his best friend set him up. But it is not for sure. Detectives will come by i dont know when to show us the evidence so if we recognize any of the five cars that were there. we thought it was two cars but ended up being five cars. Which the city we are in is going straight down hill fires murders and well everything its horrible and well i am moving soon hopefully to somewhere where the crime is not as horrible.

I just wanted to say thanks once more. I am still grieving over my little brothers death. And since i started this post I still want to add more to it by saying. That not only do I miss him I wish he was here one last time to give him his hug. Not only did i visit my parents house just to pick up mail well I always saw him and gave him a hug not knowing it was my last one. was about one month before his birthday 4 months then he was killed. Just wanted to say I had a dream in which well i saw the cross which his friends made for him in which he was killed and i saw the candles and on the other side of the fence was me crying like i have never cried before. And telling him that I miss him. I wanted to say this at church to all the families that were there and as i was saying it well I had a panic attack and did not get to finish well at least i can tell all of you that if you are in conflict with family members do not fight any more settle your diffrences because at one point you never know that well you will not see that person ever again they might pass and you will feel like "poop" like i do sorry if it is offensive to any but it is true well my brother was a daredevil and i just want to show you a little video that well we as in my neighbor recorded along time ago about him well you have to see it and laugh watch it twice and watch the skateboard

I had a lot of dreams about my brother after he passed away last year. When someone close to you passes away it's all you can think about if you want to or not. I still have the dreams here and there.

...I say dreams, but sometimes they are nightmares.