Awesome flashbang feint using pistol in CS:GO

Xterminator

This game is still trash imo. Figured I'd try it again after months of not even bothering touching it. Played offline against bots. I missed a bot's head several times with a deagle while both of us were standing still. Crosshair right on the bot's head. Bupkis.

Since playing it more, this game still pales in comparison to CS:S for accuracy and headshots, however I'm not sure if I've just gotten used to it, or if I'm finally learning the sprays better, but I seem to fare pretty well as long as the hitboxes aren't lagging. Which they do, alot. I no longer say it's garbage, but Ive definitely enjoyed my late night scrims with the folks around here.

This game is still trash imo. Figured I'd try it again after months of not even bothering touching it. Played offline against bots. I missed a bot's head several times with a deagle while both of us were standing still. Crosshair right on the bot's head. Bupkis.

So how drunk were you when you tried playing? hehe

I WISH I was drunk when playing it. I could have used it as a painkiller.

I WISH I was drunk when playing it. I could have used it as a painkiller.

You should play Saturday Night customs ... I hear my maps bring joy to millions.... or make you think your high from the induced lag Edited by turnbullTeRRoR

Since playing it more, this game still pales in comparison to CS:S

I blame GO for killing the GC servers. We used to have daily 20+ days on the CSS server, and now with GO, half the time no one's on the server but is playing matching or whatever the 5v5 is. I miss source server. That, and admin controls are much easier in source.

Since playing it more, this game still pales in comparison to CS:S

I blame GO for killing the GC servers. We used to have daily 20+ days on the CSS server, and now with GO, half the time no one's on the server but is playing matching or whatever the 5v5 is. I miss source server. That, and admin controls are much easier in source.

Yes but if they introduced the match making in CSS it would have killed the server just as much imo

• 2 weeks later...

GO is still the best version of cs to come out since the old betas of original, I have just not played much cause there are so many other games to play lately. The biggest problem I have with source was the huge hit boxes. It is why so many scrubs love it, huge head hit box + super accurate guns at all times = newb paradise. Thank god that has been dealt with in GO. As for the deagle in GO, the first bullet DOES go where the aimer is, its just that there is a longer period of time after the first shot before the next shot will be accurate, and people just want to bang away like in source. The funny part about the deagle is, its closer to 1.6 now than it ever was. That said, I never liked it in 1.6 and I still don't bother with deagles now.