some strange glitches going on

Static

okay so recently i hae glitched 3 times on gcftw and once in a normal versus game

the 3 from gcftw where annoying as one happend and i became a tank so i had to kill myself however this didnt stop the glitch

the glitch was a survivour incapped under my feet and i mustv killed myself at least 4 times although when i did the incapped guy would suddenly go under another survivours feet and come back to me when i respawned or was in ghost so i felt the decent thing to do what take him to the safe room before he died :)

the weridest one tho was i was playing in a versus game on dead centre and i was about to jocky somebody but a jocky appeard in front of me and jokied the survier the WEIRD part was the jockys name was "mee" which im sure we all kn ow from gcftw but he wasnt in this game, so strange

i rememberd there used to be an auto slay when this stuff occurd on gcftw but hasnt been up recently.

There wasn't an auto slay, that's an admin slaying you if they can see who you were. If you we can't see your name then you will continue to glitch. If you ever have that happen on the server please buy a suicide in the !buy menu or tell an admin slay you or tell the admin the infected player's name who is glitching. I doesn't happen too often in 4v4 but I also witnessed it a week or so ago in a match.

Actually there was an autoslay at one point for the charger glitch. Only saw it working once though. It said: "you were slaid because of that stupid charger glitch" or something along those lines.

I know one glitch is that if a charger has charged someone near an edge and someone attempts to chain charge that person off the ledge, the server will register for the kill point but the survivor will not move to the second charger thus allowing the survivor to live. This is really annoying sometimes.

• Like 1