Just putting it out there

chick82

Okay so I logged on today & Creeper & Skelii were talking about stuff missing & asked for my help. They said that someone had cleaned out all of their chests.

Now we had some words about not accusing people, they mentioned killing people to see if anyone had their stuff on said person. I warned them that it wouldn't be tolerated & that I would ban them if they did that. As it would be considered greifing.

ANYWAY To be a NICE Admin as well I will say this, even though Creeper & Skelii give permissions to anyone who joins the server:

IF you did take their stuff just put it back no questions asked, & please be respectful of the trust that other people have bestowed upon you.

I know we all are honest & I can probably be right in saying that I don't think any GC member did this, but I also want to be a fair admin & just mention it.

All their stuff is claimed, so it would have to be someone with either a trust or admin access. And i can't imagine any admin doing it because any admin that plays basically has everything they could possibly need in the game.

As you said: they give a trust to anybody...

1) Kudos to chick for being awesome, per usual, and being willing to put this up even though you know it probably wasn't a gc member. I appreciate that it shows you are giving them fair treatment, even though they are kids.

2) That said, when I was on yesterday, which was only briefly, there was at least 2-3 people whose names I didn't recognize in a relatively short period of time. My bet is that it was one of those people, but, you know what they say about assumptions.

Ya this is what I was telling you about earlier Chick...don't leave open trust to anyone on the server when you make that mall. People do steal stuff, and as you've seen, lots of new - random - people show up, maybe because skeli and creeper are promoting the server to their friends, or whatever.

I think we need to make a sticky thread for members post in when they want to join the server, just so we know who everyone is. This way we aren't on the server going "Who is that?" because our names don't match our usernames in-game (most of us).

LOL it's happened again.

Last time, I don't remember who was exactly, one of them cleaned up all chests and didn't say a word. Then they all together where accusing Palmer and everyone else for doing it. Turned out the was one of them moving stuff around. Either they are playing some roll game which went too far or one of their guests is a thief.

Anyway, if any of our admins will be online, we should talk to them about it.