Banned from L4D2 Server

I had just finished a round on the infected team in-where we managed to stop the survivors only about 10% of the way.

Myself and several other verbally agreed to rush it on our turn as the survivors to quickly put us in the lead, however I ended up being the only one to make it out in front of everyone.

About that time a heavy british accent told me to stop the rushing or he would ban me. As I was turning around I was pounced by a JOCKEY and forced even further away.

I am aware of this rule and I was not trying to break it, although I did argue with the admin in an unbecoming tone I would like to appologies for that. I believe this was a misunderstanding of circumstances, and I will do my best not to have it happen again. I love your servers enough to humbly ask this of you. Please lift my ban!

post-5100-0-85896900-1372501518.jpg

The ban was for 30 minutes only, and has expired. Of course, the apology helps anyways. At least you've owned up to bein' a knucklehead. :happy:

Glad to hear that you like the server so much!

Game on.

• Like 1

Well, we can all forgive Maestro's British accent because, let's face it, it's impossible to understand Just kidding, Maestro. That's probably the first time someone posted in the Got Banned forums with a picture of themselves.

It sucks when Jockeys walk someone further ahead of the group because with how we tolerate rushing on the server, an unaware admin can mistake that for rushing if they're incapped.

Maybe I should make it so it displays who incapped who in chat to kind of alleviate the confusion a bit.

Also, thanks for being so cool in your post. It's nice when people do that because usually people get way too defensive about what they've done instead of trying to talk it out or what have you.