any idea how to be an admin?

Frost

Reply!

But that's a long thread, so here's the part you're looking for:

Membership Levels:

GC Member: $15/year, 1 year reserve slot, members-only forums, member-only in game chat, other random perks including surprise merchandise/gift certificate giveaways and access to merch purchases before the rest of the rabble.

GC Admin: $30/year, includes all of the above, plus: 1 year mani admin access (no rcon), admin-only forums. REQUIRES: member for at least 90 days, successful application.

Welcome to the forums! Hope this answers your question for ya

On top of that, you need to be a familiar face on the server(s) just to even be considered. Paying $50 does not automatically give you admin privileges. I recently applied and still didn't get it, and I've been around the servers for a year and a half (over a year as a member).

• 2 weeks later...

I find some of the best admins, are laid back, but still enforce the rules with style. Personally, I would love to be an admin, just so crasx can stop warning me. Other than that, plenty of admins now, so I dont think we need anymore. Well except for Yoshi. He should be grand supreme admin.

also, would be nice to have enforcers. People who can change maps, setup votes etc, but dont have ban access.

The best way to be an admin is to not be an ***hole to people on the server and inform people about the rules and whatnot. You ruin your chances if you whine, complain, or be a dick all the time and pull the "ADMIN CABUSE" trigger every time one does something.

• Like 2

I find some of the best admins, are laid back, but still enforce the rules with style. Personally, I would love to be an admin, just so crasx can stop warning me. Other than that, plenty of admins now, so I dont think we need anymore. Well except for Yoshi. He should be grand supreme admin.

Being an admin doesn't give you immunity -_- you know it's really easy to follow rules.

The best way to be an admin is to not be an ***hole to people on the server and inform people about the rules and whatnot. You ruin your chances if you whine, complain, or be a dick all the time and pull the "ADMIN CABUSE" trigger every time one does something.

So, can I be admin? LOL. I been 1000000000x better. Ask around. Expcept I cant stand eastern europeans, current admins, Canadian players, General, El Diablo, Fishy members with rank 45+ and anyone who wears a car for a hat. :) ROFL. Heartz!!!

:)

• Like 1