NFL Week Four Recap, fantasy or otherwise...

Flitterkill

So a fun matchup with Loligaggers in Fantasy this week.

After some last minute scoring on Sunday I go into Monday night with one player left and a low 20 point lead.

My last guy? Pierre Thomas; basically a third line RB with NO.

Lolli? Yeah, he has the TE Graham who went off for low-mid 20 points the last two games.

PT was projected at 10 points but...yeah, no.

Into the fourth quarter tonight the gap between us closed to about 0.6. Then PT got a few yards and Thomas never got another touch. Won by three. Stupid close.

Next week? Adrian Peterson's bye week. Ilovetomatoes do enjoy your easy win this upcoming weekend.

Five teams at the top now at 3-1.

So a fun matchup with Loligaggers in Fantasy this week.

After some last minute scoring on Sunday I go into Monday night with one player left and a low 20 point lead.

My last guy? Pierre Thomas; basically a third line RB with NO.

Lolli? Yeah, he has the TE Graham who went off for low-mid 20 points the last two games.

PT was projected at 10 points but...yeah, no.

Into the fourth quarter tonight the gap between us closed to about 0.6. Then PT got a few yards and Thomas never got another touch. Won by three. Stupid close.

Next week? Adrian Peterson's bye week. Ilovetomatoes do enjoy your easy win this upcoming weekend.

Five teams at the top now at 3-1

New week same story I score high- only 2 teams in the league outscore me and I happen to be playing one of them.... YET AGAIN! hopefully matchups will go my way for a change for a few weeks

My half-auto drafted team is scrapping along and fighting to be at .500, while battling running-back-and-Hakeem-Nicks-related ineptness.

My self-drafted team is rolling along after a Week 1 hiccup. If Doug Martin is ever allowed to be Doug Martin again, I like my chances :)

Also, Roddy White needs to quit fooling around and get his ankle healthy.

TBT - That was the story of my fantasy season last year. I scored the second most points in the league, but had the most scored on me by a fairly significant margin. I finished second to last.