NFL Fantasy week 13

Fenix

So....sorry Tirtul but that was a crazy Monday night huh? For a while I thought you were going to beat me, but Seattle just destroyed any hope for the Saints...and you lol.

Hey guess what....IT'S PLAYOFF TIME!

post-4369-0-17690200-1386102454.jpg

Speaking of league Deuce... I have no idea what level of sorcery I have attained to survive the encrippling that was my drafted team. I'm probably a witch.

That said someone please kneecap Turnbull's team this week and knock him out of the playoffs? That team has become scary...

I'm pouring one out for my Deuce league team, which faced a ridiculous schedule and never won two weeks in a row despite starting Demaryius Thomas, Brandon Marshall and Eddy Lacy. Never recovered from losing Doug Martin. I am also calling for an investigation into the allegations of sorcery employed by Flitterkill.

Thankfully in league 1 I got a bye so I can rest my starters before the semifinals. Twice Lucky indeed.

Speaking of league Deuce... I have no idea what level of sorcery I have attained to survive the encrippling that was my drafted team. I'm probably a witch.

That said someone please kneecap Turnbull's team this week and knock him out of the playoffs? That team has become scary...

actually even though I dont have an asterik I should GL vs Me this week he could tie me for the final play off spot but I hold a 230 point tie break lead...... so unless he beats me by 230+ points this week I'm in :D