Who wants to adopt my girls?

Fatty

GC Founder

HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh so funny!

Right now its at 20 people BUT if we seriously had a lot more active people maybe we could go up a level (or whatever it is).

This will be great, I built a mall, I should finish it, maybe people will come shop there LOL.

I'd say you have about a week to finish this then.

I plan to purchase for my girls next week and get them on there perhaps Wednesday and Thursday.....during which time I'll pass out the fliers to the kids here at school that gives the rules and the address. On Friday (14th) afternoon I'll post up the users for the white list at that point, and hopefully that evening and weekend you'll see some fun new traffic.

I'd just like to say that I'm happy that I can write something like this to parents (who basically pay my salary) and be proud of it.

About 15 years ago Mr. Lathem started an online gaming organization based on the premise that you should be able to play games with friends in a clean and friendly atmosphere. A place where competition is important, but without unnecessary aspects like swearing, cyber-egos, bullying, etc. While Mr. Lathem is not an active gamer online these days, GamersCoalition continues to hold up these standards to the point where it continues to be a safe place to play. He is very proud that this tradition has continued.

If you are interested in playing in the GC Minecraft server, you have to be whitelisted. In order to be whitelisted you must agree to the rules below and also deliver a copy of these rules and this letter to your parents.

General GC MC Rules (not all apply to MineCraft)

...and it goes on with the rules I copied from the other page. It will also give them this website address to post any questions or whatever.

Thanks for what you guys do. Prepare for an invasion. :ph34r:

If there's any MineCraft specific stuff you need me to give them (i.e. don't touch other people's stuff) then let me know.....I don't know enough about play beyond what my girls and I have done on the pocket version...where nobody goes on unless we do.

Wow this is awesome Fatty. I hope it all works out and a bunch of them are able to play in there.

If the server starts hitting 20/20 and they can't join we can easily bump it up to a capacity of 30 with just a few clicks, so no worries there either.

As far as rules go, don't steal from people, don't build obscene structures and shapes. Not a whole lot more too it to be honest.

GC Founder

I need to know: for the whitelist, do you need their login information (email, i think) or the username they use in the game?

*edit* I looked through that other thread.....looks like their usernames.....correct if I'm wrong. I haven't even signed my girls up yet, so I don't know how many different variables are involved....so what controls people changing usernames for whitelists? Like could I read that other thread, change my MC name to that, and sneak in?

GC Founder

Only the in game username is needed.

Then why did i need to give you my bank account information?

rofl

makes me wonder why he already hit me up for my bra size, which I found even more unusual...cause that's really private, you know?

GC Founder

I'm considering getting my feet wet first tonight and setting up my own account. Why aren't you newbs wearing your GC tags in the server....didn't see any of those in the other thread?

I'm considering getting my feet wet first tonight and setting up my own account. Why aren't you newbs wearing your GC tags in the server....didn't see any of those in the other thread?

To annoy you.

P.s. If you find sans need for your bra sizes offensive hit me up, I know how to deal with his inApproriate behavior.

Btw San thanks for putting livestock in my mansion. This will be dealt with :P

The kids won't need any special mods for our server will they? Just the MC right out of the box....like $27 or whatever, right?

Correct. Just that and the IP which is 74.91.124.207.

Only the in game username is needed.

Then why did i need to give you my bank account information?

rofl

makes me wonder why he already hit me up for my bra size, which I found even more unusual...cause that's really private, you know?

Was gonna buy you bras with Dude's money...

Minecraft doesn't support clan tags like CSGO and other Steam games.

• Like 1