Unban request

J3R0ME

My username is Ashy Larry and i can see that a thread has been created by Hussan regarding an incident yesterday. 

It started out as me checking teams, by typing !teams, i quickly tried to exit the menu by hitting 1. Instead, i accidently hit 2 or 3 so that i could clear my screen quickly. When in mid-game, i tend to do this quickly as i know there is a system in place to prevent stacking teams.

That being said, Hussan (or Bagra) took some offense to this (which originally started out as an accident on my end). From my point of view, i felt he was trying to annoy/instigate me. Well it worked, and i let my emotions get the best of me. What started out as me rushing to clear the menu off my screen so i could play, turned out to be me reacting to some random kid on the internet. 

I am sorry i reacted the way i did. I will do my best to ignore comments aimed at me and to continue to play the game that i enjoy to play.

I know i have had my share of bans in the past. Some say 6 to date. I'm not too sure how many hours i have to date, but it is definitely not like i am getting banned daily, weekly or even monthly. The majority of the bans are from rushing and i am actively trying to stay with the group and help the team win. What i would like the admins to consider is my rank and my game stats. I try to help the team out as much as i can. People can argue otherwise. I would rather the admins go based on the stats when i am in game.

I really appreciate GC servers and that is why i support you guys with my membership. 

We are all people and we all make mistakes. I hope that i can be pardoned from this one and to continue to be a member.

Thanks

We do not appreciate this kind of behavior on the server. Since you decided to make a thread to apologize, we might unban you. I'll let the person who ban you to decide or the board members.

This is your 3rd permanent ban (6 in total) so if we let this one go, your next permanent ban might not be liftable

Edited by Protomanx13

I don't have anything against you nor am I fully supporting your endeavor to get back into this server. Is just your attitude has been fimsly, you rush far too many times and within this apology, you're still kind of insulting the person who reported you.

Remember that first time you got permanent ban by Maestro for rushing and having bad attitude? At the last post made by crasx "next time the ban will stay in place. Please be conscious of your play on the server as this was your third ban". Now you're sitting on top of 6 bans and three of them were permanent ones! Honestly, you gotten more saving graces than a cat with nine lives and yet I don't see you changing any time soon.

You were permanently banned by Peanut - a board member and Crasx -another board member, said that you are not to be unbanned.  To make two board members ban you and request that you not be unbanned is pretty serious.  It appears you have had at least half a dozen bans for various things and you seem to totally disregard the rules in the server.  They will chime in when they can, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

You were permanently banned by Peanut - a board member and Crasx -another board member, said that you are not to be unbanned.  To make two board members ban you and request that you not be unbanned is pretty serious.  It appears you have had at least half a dozen bans for various things and you seem to totally disregard the rules in the server.  They will chime in when they can, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

I banned him.  He can come explain his side of it, if he wants to play again on the servers.  Thanks

http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/topic/45087-please-ban-this-griefer/&do=findComment&comment=542151

If this ban does get lifted, I will be on my best behaviour. 

I will accept it as my last and final warning. If anything happens again, i will gladly accept the ban, and bow out from the GC servers and forums. 

Thanks for your time

Sorry but I can not lift the ban.  You have been banned 6 times now, this is the third time it was "permanent".  After your third ban, Crash mentioned that any future ban would not be undone.  In each unban request, you said you would not do it again, yet you kept breaking the rules.  This last ban was troubling because, even if you are telling the truth and you stacked by accident, instead of telling the other players this or leaving the server or changing back to your original team, you chose to try to ruin the game for everyone by getting one of your players killed.  I consulted other admins and board members, and all have agreed we can not change this ban.

I am leaving this post open, but ask that others please do not add to it.

• Like 2

At some point, i will create another steam account and rejoin. Thanks to Testcharacter for the suggestion. Much appreciated! 

I can assure you, as soon as we find out it's you we will perm ban you again. There's a reason I deleted his post. Don't pull this crap. Thread closed. 

• Like 1