World of Warcraft players from GC around?

Fenix

Is anyone from GC actively playing/raiding?  I'm planning on returning to the game after a 2 year hiatus.  I was in a #1 raiding guild on my server, and THE highest DPSing Shadow Priest in the server (w/o legendary staff).  I just wanted to see if there's a GC guild out there, or if anyone would be interested in creating one.  Otherwise, I'm gonna join my old guild I've been with since 2009. 

There were some people playing back a year or so ago... time flies...

Chick and Tirtul had a guild, there were some random appearances by JC and a couple others.

Not sure if it is still around. 

Note to self, log in, claim the guild and steal the monies!   :D

I played with my buddy Valen thanks to Chick/Tirtul for buying us 2 months for free for us and getting us Cataclysm for free.  This was before Mists was released.  After the first month though, the game got painfully boring again and I have no intentions of ever returning.

Cataclysm and Mists have been dubbed the worst of all the expansions, especially Mists.  IN fact I stopped playing when I beta tested Mists.  When I saw that the level 1 quests for pandas were pretty much the same as lvl 85 quests for starting the new expansion, I gave up.  I'm tired of Blizz just re-hashing current quests for lowbies and giving them to the cream of the crop who just dusted the main villains of the prior expansion, only to be given a quests where they gotta find piles of monkey crap or flowers when entering the new zone.

IN real life the only analogy I can come up with is going to college and finally getting your PH. D. only to get a job at McDonald's.

Anyways, this new expansion seems incredibly promising as they are pushing a pre-release patch like they did when BC or WotLK came out.  The pre-release patches for Cata and Pandaland were nothing significant.  I do believe this expansion will rival Burning Crusade in terms of lore and size of the new continent (which can only be bigger than the current Outland, which is the biggest continent released for an expansion).  Plus many new things may be introduced that bring old players back.  I for one and coming back, but not sure when I'll start.  I gotta do it so I can level up my shadow priest to 90 before the expansion is released...which could take a week lol.

Nope.  Its crazy to think hat this game is 10 years old.  I stopped playing a few years ago and at the time the only reason I played was because I was working in China and a lot of my close r/f played so it was kind of a social gathering with out huge phone bills..