Wow, Just checked my Recycle Bin.....

turnbullTeRRoR

I had   hoarded 584 items - 16.8 G's  worth of stuff in there   mostly mapping , some homework, some music I had copied to play list for burning etc........there is one thing in there though......I dont know what the heck   ( check SS below)  I think its  files from some game but Idk looks sketchy  lol I wouldn't open it.  

Whats in your bin?

recbin.PNG

edit:  I googled that file one possible thing that cropped up was  a skyrim mod I installed that retextured for better looking player models

Hush would be  de_lore that I originally named "hush" as a reference to a map from "the Wheel of Time" FPS from 1999 .  Just in case your curiosity was truly peaked.

I can honestly answer I didn't "groom" anything.   This was  real thread about just checking your recycle bin and seeing ( if you're like me and rarely clean it) just how much old stuff you have in here 

Shift-Delete, as stated above, or there is even a setting that allows you to skip the recycle bin and always do a permanent delete.

Nothing is permanently deleted unless you encrypt the drive and then do a secure shredding of your files. Even then, there are ways.