H1Z1 early access 3 days......whos in?

turnbullTeRRoR

Someone may have found the base. I am not sure. I was in the room storing ammo and looking for a bladed weapon (the inner door was closed) and I heart running and jumping. I asked in game who it was and I think they ran off. It may also have been zombies, there were about a dozen outside the door. I could be wrong though. Just an FYI.

Also, there is a new duping exploit and there is a list of other issues here: http://www.reddit.com/r/h1z1/comments/2tehgt/next_to_loot_being_broken_this_game_has_some/

There is a lot of whining going on when the game is Alpha. Not finding gear can be frustrating but overall, the game is pretty solid in comparison to what DayZ was when it first started.

Swapping to server: Aftermath    heavily populated.

Is this official? I have two guys near where our base is now and last time I played with Mustard, he has one there as well. We were both well armed and can start building in that area.  I have another at the encampment nearby as well. 

on aftermath?

on aftermath there are guys patrolling the RV camps north and north west of our set up on wastes and are KOS so be becareful there.    

Yes pretty much making it official for myself.   On Waste we have over a thousand rounds and no competition.  I mean there are people but so few and far in between   on wastes just sucks to go riding around the map and see no one.  I'm pretty sure we've pushed many off that server.

on aftermath?

on aftermath there are guys patrolling the RV camps north and north west of our set up on wastes and are KOS so be becareful there.    

Yes pretty much making it official for myself.   On Waste we have over a thousand rounds and no competition.  I mean there are people but so few and far in between   on wastes just sucks to go riding around the map and see no one.  I'm pretty sure we've pushed many off that server.

Well, I've recommended the move a couple of times to Aftermath due to there actually being other people playing on that server while Wastes is pretty much empty except for the occasional random person that you may run into on occasion.

While it may be a bit more of a challenge to get a base built and it not be raided, it is much more fun to have interaction with other players whether they be hostile or friendly. Mustard and I had a great interaction the other day on Aftermath and it convinced me to play there BUT I will go wherever everyone else decides. 

I will gladly help build though and I think due to the population of Aftermath, we build in the trees like our current base on Wastes which makes it nearly invisible.

Also, do you think we can get a dedicated sub forum for this game? 

Edited by ZeroDamage

I am done playing this game until they make it so bases cannot be invaded by stacking furnaces on top of each other. The base I spent hours building on Aftermath got destroyed and completely looted because of that bullpoop. Not wasting any more of my time until this basic nonsense is fixed. Sorry guys