Maestro

chick82

Hi everyone, back at home, feels good.  As you can imagine I got to take it extremely easy for a couple of weeks until I can get appointments sorted with Cardiac Rehab Consultant. 

Going to spend the next few days composing with pencil and paper - don't expect me in game just yet.   It's going to be a slow recovery

Thank you all for your heartfelt wishes and understanding at this time. 

• Like 4

Here's my hospital diary :

well, I'm still living just, had another scan, been moved to another ward, oh my it just keeps getting worse - 5 others here, all of them over 90yrs old, 2 have farty-poop disease, 1 has a stomach resembling John Merrick and one talking loony, thinks he's going to get a visit from Queen Elizabeth and keeps asking me to bed bath him, thinks I'm a nurse - the thought is enough to bring on another coronary. got a vodafone dongle, but can't get it working properly on laptop - using hospital internet crap thing - £10 it's costing what a freakin con - taken almost 2hours just to get here - stupid thing keeps crashing. anyhow, sort of doing ok, had a bit of a relapse and a minor attack early hours - got taken for a scan, may have to stay in a bit longer than i thought - was hoping to get out tomorrow. drug time, yay - that;ll keep me going for another 6 hrs, yay for morphine. 9am doc on the way, bbl. if anyone is going to visit can you bring my bank card? thanks, speak later

bored,bored,bored,bored,bored, think I'll take a trip back to other ward, there's a couple of very nice nurses there, that'll get the blood pressure up, yay, I'll be able to have more morphine, come on pain. bbl nurses and docs doing the rounds

what a total truckin BS piece of poop this hospital internet crap is, can't access anything except for basic script on web-sites, anything that is form, game, video related, well it's tough poop if you bought a package, the truckers should state on the internet page how poop the internet is going to be before they take your freakin money, this poop's winding me up, I'm going to need a smoke - don't worry, not going to, doctor won;t let me go outside. besides it;s freakin cold out there - bbl - must get hair done, it's VISITING TIME soon

BTW people - if you ain't realised by now - in Warrington Hospital, almost 5 days now - had 2nd heart attack early in morning, lucky I'm in hospital smile emoticon problem is, they may keep me in longer than i thought - going for little stroll b4 doc gets here - I'll keep you updated lol, well if i got to be here, you going to hear about it - another aria for the magnum opus

as suspected doc gone home, maybe here tomorrow - probably going to see what;s on movie channel here before dinner arrives, but judging by this crappy setup, don;t hold out for much there,here's hoping. BTW, if you are thinking of coming in for a visit, bring some horror/sci-fi dvds - as lo as it's not aliens/predator idc, but zombies would be nice - if you're not going to come in and visit, then don't expect me to save you some dinner, idk what's on the menu, never got to see the menu, your guess is as good as mine - let's play a game - name that food - person who describes the dinner the closest wins - good luck - bbl

bye-bye laptop - screen cracked - you can have it back now sis. stupid truckin hospital priest found out i play and brought in some poop truckin casio keyboard for me to play, laptop got run over - needless to say, hospital take no responsibility - when priest comes back for keyboard, going to play tubular bells aka exorcist theme, spin my head round and projectile vomit speaking in Aramaic - gtg - i need nurse, stretching too much, it's beginning to take it's toll - back a bit later

that was got to be 1 of the worst dinners in my life and I've eaten some crap - name that food - guess the menu and you win a prize - lines will close as soon as I'm out of here

was having a good sleep until someone started stinking the place out and screaming for a nurse - hell, all the truckers are waking up, wish i had some decent recording equipment, would have some great sound effects for a FF horror movie

nurse been and gone, been poked, prodded and stabbed again - got more holes in me than Blackburn, Lancashire - 1st one to tell me exactly how many that is, gets a mention in my magnum opus - lines close at 10:50pm tonight

Deals on Wheels are doing the round, come on morphine, wish it was self-service pick-and-mix smile emoticon oh hurry up love, you don't have to read everything on the menu, it's not a freakin Gordon Ramsay recipe, well, maybe some of it is and some of it SHOULD BE - problem is, he can't get rid of all the rats with warfarin !

maybe i can get some sleep again, stinky elephant stomach man and deluded nut job all quiet, methinks the nurse has spiked their drugs with something, thank you nursey. this could be my last message to you all, so remember, never be angry at those you love, being a friend to yourself helps you find yourself quicker especially by playing hide and seek on your own; forgiveness is the best form of revenge, don;t let hatred or grudge holding beat you down; remember what we dream becomes reality, may you have beautiful dreams always, goodnight and bless you all

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE : here's another message. YAY, i hear y'all scream in anticipation - Sorry to say this but.... this is one of those times I wish the spirit of Harold Shipman would sort out a few of these patients : loony tunes awake screaming he can't swim; elephant man snoring fortefortissimo with a slight whistling at the codetta dancing to a crappy arabesque in 5/7 time with the repeat augmented on the 14 hemidemisemiquaver, transposing up 4 micro-tones on the 3rd beat of every other bar : looney tunes don't like his singing, must be tone deaf, got to appreciate the banality of a singing snorer, should be on X-trucktor, he can snort with the best of them. 3.37am - probably not going to get much more sleep, going to try and get a dose of morphine, if not, cup of tea will do instead. back soon

Hi Everybody......... just when you thought it was safe to come back, won't be going anywhere just yet, Doc failed to turn up again, sometime tomorrow afternoon he may make an appearance. Couldn't bear to see my army of legions wait any longer for message far from beyond the pond-life of Hell-Ward C21. Don't get me wrong, the watchers of the infirm do an excellent job, some of the patients are downright primitively primaeval. Nut job had one of his tantrums earlier, he's quiet for the moment, but thatch not going to last. Abdominal Elephant growth back, hope he doesn't go back to sleep; the escape artist has tried absconding again - FFS he's got more visitors than there are people on the ward. poopty farty pants decided to let one permeate just as lunch was being served, i took one look at the offending miserable sad excuse for food hiding under the plastic smell-proof cover - LOOK NHS TRUCKIN FOOD IS POOP - NO POINT TRYING TO DISGIUSE IT OR MAKING IT LOOK PRETTY USING DESIGNER PLATES, IT'S STILL GOING TO LOOK AND TASTE LIKE poop. back soon to finish, visitors arrived

nurse been round with the old school bell calling time on visitors - get of here we're not giving you free food and drugs as well. Talking of which, it's only 30mins for the pick-and-mix trolley dolly to the rounds. Going for a break, back soon.

It must be a sign - loony tunes quiet all night, not a single peep out of hm; no noises or smells emanating from farty-poopy pants or Abdo-NellyMan; and I had a decent sleep for a change. Please let this be a sign and let me go home today

The wait is over, doc been and gone, I'm happy to announce that final test results have been concluded, the award for most offending artery goes to the little one left of the aorta; can be treated with meds so no more intrusive probing or surgery required. I would like to thank all docs and nurses, but not the catering team, ok you made a decent soup 1 time but that must have been an oversight on your part, don't do it again. I'd like to thank the person who created morphine, there are so many others, but time is short, going for an intermission, back soon

Discharge papers being signed as speak, meds being ordered, got to leave ward in about 20mins so this is the final message from the Chapter entitled "Tales From A Ward'. And so he was unduly kicked from the bed screaming, 'Let me die', and the nurses sedated Looney Tunes and put him bck in bed. Farty-poopy pants just had to let one RIP with the force of a volcanic eruption that the bed sheets turned brown before my very eyes. AbdoMan was upset, thought he was leaving, he's got to unpack his trunk. Well, someone's going to have a nice surprise when they move into this bed as I'm going to leave them with 2hours of free films and internet time on here. Hope y'all enjoyed the shenanigans live and straight directly to your homes - shame I couldn't stream, probably get a few more pokes, prods, likes and comments, but nevermind, atleast you didn't have to witness the smell or sight from exploding farty-pants. Think that's them coming for me now. Well, it's been a blast, but really don't want to do this again, I'll leave the sequel for someone else...... I nominate ....... gtg, they want the bed - cya later when I get home - take care all, bye, thanks for all your support, love and wishes, CYA soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

post-4036-0-10988800-1422291004.jpg

post-4036-0-45468600-1422291008.jpg

post-4036-0-48021600-1422291010.jpg

post-4036-0-37847800-1422291012.jpg

• Like 1

shame you didnt name them boomer and jokey for this post maestro, missed oportunities...

also, something, something... piano! get well soon man!

about that thing in the second pic that looks like pasta...

do you call them snails(caracoles) on the othe other side of the pond?

and whats whit all the trucks? is in an euphemist for something?

Come back so Peanut will stop playing, every team he is on loses.

Nothing new there Osprey

do you call them snails(caracoles) on the othe other side of the pond?

and whats whit all the trucks? is in an euphemist for something?

Pasta shells - lots of naughty words had to be replaced with truck

• Like 3

Maybe I should get my blood pressure checked.  Between the stress of dealing with you all and the messages I get from all the ladies of GC, my blood pressure may be up there now!

I'm a doctor...I'll check you.  And you won't need a second opinion.  :mwink:

• Like 1

Thanks for the reminder - 8 different meds to take - takes a while for dozyness to kick in

I know what your going through.  My mom went through this at the age of 45 and shes over 60 now.   I can tell you all about that when your better on what to expect in your later years.

• 2 weeks later...