How many Languages do you speak?

Xterminator

X we know, u dont need to keep spamming this thread/forum for no reason. U allready told us what u speak now move on and get a life besides these forums.

Sry If I sounded mean. ;)

slap your no better man, all u do is sit at the comp and post in wonderlan for hours on end, you really care that much about ur post count? I forgot were 3 and play retarted games like that. Man get a life, having ur name on every post in wonderland dosent always make you look good.

well lets see what to say say what to say oh I got it...suck it....It's late I'm in VA i'm on 56k I know noone there but family that is all asleep, I've eaten till i'm full and I just beat Splinter cell...my source of intertainment in the we hours. I dont' have my car there is no TV and I can't sleep. So I get on my 56k and go to the message board.

but wait let me bow down the the all mighty killer...for if he says something it must me right and there is no questioning his word :P

slap your no better man, all u do is sit at the comp and post in wonderlan for hours on end, you really care that much about ur post count? I forgot were 3 and play retarted games like that. Man get a life, having ur name on every post in wonderland dosent always make you look good.

Dude, what is your beef lately?